Below are the guidelines when attending MFS live Zoom meetings. We look forward to this next level of connecting with you.
- We want to know who is joining us. So please have your video camera on or upload your photo. Otherwise, please introduce yourself at the beginning of the meeting.
- Immediately mute yourself by clicking on the microphone icon. This way, the group does not hear any background noise from your home, typing on computer, etc. The moderator may mute you if your noise level is heard by everyone and is disruptive to the call.
- When you want to comment, indicate by raising your hand. There is a button to do this and the moderator will notice and ask you to proceed when it is time to do so. At this point, unmute yourself. Always make sure you are sitting in a quite area, as background noise can be very distracting. Also, please speak in a calm and respectful manner. When finished speaking, please mute yourself again. You may also type your comments and questions on the “chat” section.
- The calls are 2-3 hours long. They are designed for MFS Private Club members to discuss their individual MFS journeys, support each other, ask questions, share insights and testimonials, etc. Unfortunately, there is not enough time to go deep into individual issues on the call. We are a large group from all around the world and some are staying up late to be on the call. Please ask a few question at a time in order to allow time for everyone to share their experience. If you require an additional time, it would be best schedule a consultation with Master Lui-Gino Di Serio to discuss your particular needs (see #6 below).
- Some Zoom calls will be dedicated to interviewing MFS members, who will be sharing their MFS journey with us so we can all learn. You may ask the guest questions at the end of the interview. You may also type your comments and questions on the “chat” section during the interview.
- For consultation with Master Lui-Gino Di Serio, please click here MFS Specialist Protocol Guidance.
- If you miss the call, you can catch the replay the day after on the MFS YouTube channel.
- The replay will also be posted on the MFS Private Club Facebook group the day after. If you cannot find it, please use the “search” feature in the Facebook group to find it.
- Please avoid postings non-MFS products on the call. The MFS does not have proof of product it does not own or sell and does not want to be liable as the video will be on the Internet. The product may be posted on the Facebook group, if approved by an admin.
- Meeting Time: Every Saturday evening @ 7:02 p.m. Toronto time
- Meeting Length: 2-3 hours
- Meeting ID: 241 434 0751 (same ID every week)
Downloading the Zoom Application:
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/2414340751
- iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,2414340751# or +14086380968,2414340751#
- Telephone: Dial +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference