Zoom Saturday Night Event Call Protocol:
Below are the guidelines when attending the Zoom group calls. With a bit of coordination we will all be heard and be able to use this newest tool as yet another resource in the MFS. We look forward to this next level of growth with you on the MFS.
When you get on the call:
- Same rules apply as for MFS Private Club™© Facebook group. We want to know who is joining us. So please have your video camera on or upload your photo. Otherwise, please introduce yourself at the beginning of the meeting.
- Immediately mute yourself by clicking on the microphone icon. This way, the group does not hear any background noise from your home, your typing on computer, etc. The moderator may mute you if your noise level is heard by everyone and is disruptive to the call.
- When you want to comment, indicate by raising your hand. There is a button to do this and the moderator will notice and ask you to proceed when it is time to do so. At this point, unmute yourself. Always make sure you are sitting in a quite area, as background noise can be very distracting. Also, please speak in a calm and respectful manner. When complete mute yourself again. You may also type your comments and questions on the “chat” section.
- The calls are TWO hours in length and will begin and end on time. They are designed for us to support each other, catch up on how we are getting on with the MFS and share news, insights and testimonials of the week. Unfortunately, there is not enough time to go deep into individual issues on the call. We are a large group from all around the world and some are staying up late to be on the call. Please ask one question at a time in order to allow time for everyone to share their experience. If you require an additional time, it would be best schedule a consultation with Master Lui-Gino Di Serio to discuss your particular needs (see #5 below).
- Some Zoom calls will be dedicated to interviewing special guests who have completed 40-108 days on the MFS. The guest will share his/her experience with us so we can all learn. You may ask the guest questions at the end of the interview. You may also type your comments and questions on the “chat” section during the interview.
- For consultation with Master Lui-Gino Di Serio, please click here MFS Specialist Protocol Guidance.
- If you miss the call, you can catch the replay the day after on the MFS YouTube channel.
- The call will also be posted on the MFS Private Club™© Facebook group the day after. If you cannot find it, please use the “search” feature in the Facebook group to find it.
- Please do not post any product screen shots on the calls as the video is recording and will be posted online. The group does not have proof of product(s) it does not own or sell and does not want to be liable as the video will be on the Internet. The products may be posted on the Facebook group if approved by an Admin.
Master Lui-Gino Di Serio is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: every Saturday night 7:02 p.m. (GMT-4:00) Toronto time till 9:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 241 434 0751
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/2414340751
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,2414340751# or +14086380968,2414340751#
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and cross platform group chat into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.
zoom.us We will use same zoom # each week.. https://zoom.us/j/2414340751