- 1. Why do you recommend Master Fast System (MFS) lifestyle?
- 2. Where do I start?
- 3. What is the difference between Full MFS and MFS Hybrid?
- 4. What are the Levels of MFS Lifestyle of Less is More?
- 5. Why is it necessary to follow the complete MFS protocol?
- 6. Why does MFS protocol use cooked ingredients?
- 7. What is Plasma Space Technology?
- 8. Is drinking Concord grape juice daily too much sugar for my body?
- 9. Can I prepare my own juice instead of using store-bought juice?
- 10. Do I have to use the herbal tinctures on MFS? I can’t afford them.
- 11. Why do you recommend MFS tinctures over other tinctures?
- 12. Do you recommend the pre-designed MFS Herbal Tincture Kits?
- 13. How do I know which MFS Herbal Tincture Kit to choose?
- 14. What is the difference between male and female options in MFS Herbal Tincture Kits?
- 15. What is my recommended MFS tincture dosage and how often do I take it?
- 16. How long will MFS tinctures last me on MFS lifestyle?
- 17. Do MFS tinctures have an expiry date?
- 18. MFS tinctures taste too strong for me. Any suggestions?
- 19. How do I know which MFS numbered tincture formula to choose?
- 20. Can I mix all MFS herbal tinctures in one bottle?
- 21. Should I take MFS herbal tinctures on eating days?
- 22. What is the difference between Plasma Pudding and fruit fiber?
- 23. Is mucoid plaque real or is it just the Plasma Pudding?
- 24. Is it important to wash my colon everyday on MFS?
- 25. What is the difference between enemas, Colemas, and closed colonics? Which one do you recommend?
- 26. What is the difference between an enema bag and an enema bucket?
- 27. How do I wash the enema bag or bucket?
- 28. Can I become dependent on enemas, Colemas, or closed colonics?
- 29. Do you recommend coffee enemas on MFS lifestyle?
- 30. Can I replace colon washing with salt flushes on MFS lifestyle?
- 31. Can I shower and brush my teeth while dry fasting?
- 32. What is kidney filtration?
- 33. How do I check for kidney filtration?
- 34. When do most people start filtering on MFS lifestyle?
- 35. How can I improve my kidney filtration?
- 36. Why is the blood, rather than lymph, our sewer system?
- 37. Can I exercise on MFS lifestyle?
- 38. Can I do MFS while working, studying, parenting, vacationing, etc.?
- 39. What kind of food do you recommend on MFS lifestyle?
- 40. How do I deal with challenging family members and/or friends?
- 41. How do I handle oral health challenges on MFS lifestyle?
- 42. Is it normal to skip or stop menstruating on MFS lifestyle?
- 43. Why do you abstain from food on Full MFS days?
- 44. Why do you abstain from drinking water on MFS lifestyle?
- 45. How do I get rid of parasites?
- 46. Do you recommend liver and gallbladder flushes on MFS lifestyle?
- 47. Do I need to take supplements on MFS lifestyle?
- 48. Do I stop my medications on MFS lifestyle?
- 49. Does MFS “treat” or “Cure” dis-eases?
- 50. What is iridology? What is an iridology chart?
- 51. How does iridology work?
- 52. How do I take iris photos?
- 53. What does “Plasma Love Always Flowing (PLAF)” mean?
1. Why do you recommend Master Fast System (MFS) lifestyle?
MFS is a simple road map to take full charge of your own life through a lifestyle of Less is More and The Art of Subtraction.
MFS has mastered how to de-obstruct the GI tract (our plasma vacuum tube), open up the kidneys energetically (A.K.A. kidney filtration), and allow the lymph (our energy system) to move freely, clearing our connection to Source.
MFS is a glorified dry fast. It has outlined the importance of dry fasting in true detoxification, how to do it safely, and how to make it part of your lifestyle. Prior to MFS, there was very little information on dry fasting within the detoxification community.
MFS has shattered old beliefs about the need to drink water, consume certain calories per day, supplement with isolates (such as vitamins and minerals), etc. Instead, MFS has shown that only the body can hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself through soul from Source.
MFS has shown that everything is plasma (energy), all matter is created through plasmatic field interactions, and the only way to find answers is to go within and dive deep into the abyss of the soul.
MFS has developed a beautiful detoxification support system throughout the past 6 years. We invite you to read the amazing metamorphoses people have shared on MFS support groups in Minds and/or Facebook and watch the invaluable videos on MFS Odysee and/or YouTube channels.
Ladies & gentlemen, MFS has landed on planet earth from planet Come Bella La Vita. The information and support MFS has been sharing are priceless. The inner-standing eventually comes through decades of experiences for those who commit to the lifestyle.
MFS: A results-based Lifestyle of Less is More. Mastering The Art of Subtraction to keep the Plasma Love always flowing…
2.Where do I start?
Here are our tips to get started on this amazing journey:
- Read MFS Notice.
- Purchase MFS Private Club Membership.
- Read MFS Protocol and Tools.
- Read MFS FAQ’s.
- Choose a MFS Level to live & love.
- Join MFS support groups on Minds and/or Facebook.
- Improve your eating habits. We suggest eating the least-obstructive food as suggested in Breaking the MFS section and MFS Lifestyle of Less is More Chart in MFS protocol. Click here for Sample MFS Daily Eating Routine.
- Join MFS weekly Zoom/Facebook Live Meetings on Wednesdays & Fridays.
- Start a “MFS Journey” post in the support groups (Minds and/or Facebook) and comment on the post regularly (daily if possible) using texts, photos, and/or videos. We love to know your updates and support your journey.
- Watch past videos shared on MFS Odysee and/or YouTube.
- Support fellow members in MFS support groups (Minds and/or Facebook).
3. What is the difference between Full MFS and MFS Hybrid?
- Full MFS: MFS fasting protocol as originally designed with the juice, Plasma Pudding, herbs, dry fasting, and colon washing components (see Sample Full MFS Daily Routine).
- MFS Hybrid: Exactly the same as Full MFS, except we add 1-2 very light meals later in the day (see MFS Hybrid for details).
4. What are the Levels of MFS Lifestyle of Less is More?
MFS has always been shared as a lifestyle. A few years ago, we introduced MFS levels 1-7 to give a little structure to the lifestyle and make it easier for everyone to implement. All levels include Full MFS days (liquid & dry) and eating days, with the exception of level 7, which excludes eating days. Feel free to experiment with the various levels and choose one that suits you best. The higher the level, the deeper the detox, and the more tincture support we suggest. Please go at your own pace. Only you can decide the right level for you. Be patient, as it can take months to find balance on this lifestyle. It definitely takes years to master a new way of living. As Master Lui-Gino says “9 years is a good start”. We are here to support your journey.
On eating days, we suggest eating the least-obstructive food as suggested in Breaking the MFS section and MFS Lifestyle of Less is More Chart in MFS protocol. Click here for Sample MFS Daily Eating Routine. Some people like to do MFS Hybrid on eating days. As Master Lui-Gino says “When eating, choose your level of obstructiveness…”.
5. Why is it necessary to follow the complete MFS protocol?
All parts of MFS protocol are crucial for safety and success. Leaving out any part of the system may lead to energetic blockages and/or death.
Master Lui-Gino’s first 40-day juice fast back in 1990, was on pasteurized/cooked Concord grape juice alone without the Plasma Pudding and herbs. Back then, Master Lui-Gino was inexperienced in detoxification and lacked support. He ended up with severe kidney, bladder, and sciatic nerve challenges; and was bed-ridden for almost 2 years.
This is the reason we are unable to support juice fasts, especially using pasteurized/cooked fruit juices.
Every little part of MFS protocol has so much experience and prudence behind it and is very cheap insurance. With today’s obstructed man’s state, it is crucial to support the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies with all parts of MFS protocol.
6. Why does MFS protocol use cooked ingredients?
MFS is based on Master Lui-Gino’s inner-standing of Plasma Space Technology and how the universe works. Looking at nature alone is limiting, as nature works under universal laws. Everything in the universe is created through plasmatic fields, which continuously interact with each other throughout the universe for perpetuity.
Cooking Concord grape juice opens up it’s structure atomically bringing it to a “higher order” called GANS (Gas in Atomic Nano Solid) state creating strong plasmatic field interactions, which always seek balance. When we mix the cooked grape juice with lemon juice (raw or cooked), we create stronger plasmatic field interactions through gradient. These strong field interactions allow the GI tract to shed its lining of impacted fecal matter “mucoid plaque”, which is composed of food waste, mucus, parasites, bile, emotions, etc.
Additionally, we mix the cooked tea with herbal tinctures, which generates more plasmatic field interactions. These field interactions serve to support the entire body (physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.).
Furthermore, we mix the charcoal, which is burnt, with psyllium and clay to make the Plasma Pudding, which generates even more plasmatic field interactions through gradient, thus bringing more balance to the body. As the Plasma Pudding passes through our GI tract, it (plasmatically) creates balance as it gently massages the villi attracting the mucoid plaque on its way out. This is very important because once the toxic mucoid plaque is loosened up by the pasteurized/cooked Concord grape juice and herbs, we want it out of the body as quickly as possible to minimize detox symptoms.
Thus, there are 3 strong plasmatic field interactions happening on MFS using the cooked ingredients, all working together in harmony to allow the body to cleanse deeply, find balance, and heal itself.
Instant healing has been achieved with Plasma Space Technology, which works at the soul level. Once we correct our emotions, the physicality corrects itself. Hence, the cause of imbalance is always emotional. We are just scratching the surface with this “new” inner-standing of Plasma Space Technology, which has been around since the beginning of time throughout the universe. It is growing very quickly here on earth and I believe we will be seeing more and more of this technology in the near future.
7. What is Plasma Space Technology?
Master Lui-Gino has been a student of Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute (KF SSI) for the past few years and recommends educating yourself on this technology, which is continuously evolving, by watching the following playlist videos:
Join the World Peace Movement. The Era of Plasma.
Please make a donation to Keshe Foundation Spaceship Program for continued research and development for peace to all beings.
8. Is drinking Concord grape juice daily too much sugar for my body?
Carbon (in sugar) is essential for all life forms on earth. Fruits are our species-specific food. They are the least karmic and least obstructive of all physical food for man. Fruits are also the best food for diabetics. Unlike glucose, fructose in whole fruits does not require insulin to be processed by the cells.
When eating, we recommend eating fruits in their whole forms, rather than juicing or blending them, to avoid fermentation (an occasional fruit juice or smoothie is fine once the GI tract is cleared from large obstructions).
On MFS, we drink Concord grape juice for deep-cleansing purposes. The pasteurized/cooked Concord grape juice creates plasmatic field interactions, which allow the body to de-obstruct itself. Keep in mind, we avoid guzzling the juice on MFS to avoid spiking blood sugar. Instead, we sip small amounts within our daily drinking window.
9. Can I prepare my own juice instead of using store-bought juice?
Yes. You may juice your own Concord grapes, or any of the recommended fruits in the protocol. To cook the raw Concord grape juice, boil, and then simmer for 9 minutes. You may cook the lemon juice with it (for stronger plasmatic field interactions), otherwise, let it cool and then add the raw lemon juice. Raw Concord grape juice lacks the potency of cooked Concord grape juice. We look at plasmatic field interactions, rather than nutrition.
10. Do I have to use herbal tinctures on MFS? I can’t afford them.
Yes. All parts of MFS protocol are essential and crucial for safety and success. Leaving out any part of the system may lead to energetic blockages and/or death.
Firstly, our health is priceless. Secondly, almost everyone living MFS Lifestyle of Less is More agrees it saves them quite a bit of money in the long run.
For people unable to make an upfront payment for tinctures, we suggest saving for them over the next weeks or months. Meanwhile, please read MFS Notice, Protocol, and FAQ’s; choose a MFS Level to live & love; join MFS support groups on Minds and/or Facebook; improve your eating habits (see suggested Daily Eating Routine); and join MFS weekly Zoom/Facebook Live Meetings on Wednesdays & Fridays. We also suggest starting a “MFS Journey” post in the support groups (Minds and/or Facebook) and commenting on the post regularly (daily if possible) using texts, photos, and/or videos. We love to know your updates and support your journey. We also suggest watching the invaluable past videos shared on MFS Odysee and/or YouTube channels. Take your time to learn. The focus is on building a balanced lifestyle.
Another suggestion to lower the upfront payment for tinctures is to purchase the smallest size tinctures (100ml) and/or choose a lower MFS Level, which requires less tincture support.
If money is still a challenge, we suggest researching and learning how to make your own tinctures. If possible, aim to collect all herbs found in Divine 9 herbal tincture kit or, even better, Last Supper 12 kit.
11. Why do you recommend MFS tinctures over other tinctures on the market?
Master Lui-Gino sought out to have the best tinctures made for MFS after leaning how to use herbs from Dr. Morse. MFS tinctures are made with 2:1 ratio using organic sugar cane alcohol and the highest quality herbs of organic or wild crafted source. The herbs are infused in alcohol for 30-45 days depending on the herb. They are then pressed with a heavy hydraulic press and filtered. Some sediment may be found, which is normal. Our special infusion process took many years of trial and error to develop. We haven’t found any tinctures come close to the potency of MFS tinctures, and thus are the only ones we recommend on MFS. The end product is 50% alcohol herbal tincture with strong plasmatic field interactions. We hand custom blend all our formulas for you on demand. There are over 60 herbal tincture formulas to choose from, each containing 6-20 different herbs to cover all traits and astrological signs for better synergy and effectiveness. We can also make any custom formula from ~600 available herbs. The cost is CAD $39 for 100ml tinctures, CAD $72 for 250ml tinctures, CAD $130.5 for 500 ml tinctures, and CAD $230.4 for 1,000ml tinctures.
12. Do you recommend the pre-designed MFS Herbal Tincture Kits?
Yes. MFS Herbal Tincture Kits are especially designed for MFS lifestyle. Most MFS Private Club members have used them successfully over the past 6 years. By purchasing the pre-designed kits, you would receive a 9% discount on the tinctures. We highly recommend investing in at least Divine 9 or, even better, Last Supper 12, as they cover most areas in the body.
13. How do I know which MFS Herbal Tincture Kit to choose?
It all depends on your MFS lifestyle level of choice. The levels include Full MFS days (liquid & dry) and eating days, with the exception of level 7, which excludes eating days. The higher the level, the deeper the detox, and the more tincture support suggested.
14. What is the difference between male and female options in MFS Herbal Tincture Kits?
Male and female MFS Herbal Tincture Kits are exactly the same, except for the reproductive formula (male or female).
15. What is my recommended MFS tincture dosage and how often do I take it?
Your dosage depends on your body weight (see table below). We take the recommended dosage from every tincture twice per day on MFS days. To learn more, please visit Consuming Ingredients section in MFS protocol.
Tincture Dosage Chart (take this dosage from every tincture twice per day)
Weight (Pounds) Weight (Kilograms) Dosage (Milliters)
25 or less lbs 11.3 or less kg 3-9 drops
25-50 lbs 11.3-22.7 kg 0.5 ml
50-75 lbs 22.7-34 kg 0.6 ml
75-100 lbs 34-45.4 kg 1 ml
100-125 lbs 45.4-56.7 kg 1.5 ml
125-175 lbs 56.7-79.4 kg 2 ml
175-225 lbs 79.4-102.1 kg 2.5 ml
225-300 lbs 102.1-136.1 kg 3-4 ml
16. How long would MFS tinctures last me on MFS lifestyle?
The answer to this question depends on three factors:
- Your choice of tincture size. MFS offers 100ml, 250ml, 500 ml, and 1,000ml.
- Your choice of MFS Level. Higher levels require more tincture support.
- Your dosage, which depends on your body weight. We take two dosages per day on MFS days (see FAQ #15 above).
Once you have the above information, you can calculate how long MFS tinctures would last you on MFS lifestyle.
17. Do MFS tinctures have an expiry date?
MFS tinctures only get better with age.
18. MFS tinctures taste too strong for me. Any suggestions?
The 50% alcohol component in MFS tinctures is one of the key factors for their potency, as the alcohol draws the medicinal properties from the spirit of the herbs, to the spirit of the alcohol, to the spirit of the body. As Master Lui-Gino says “Sprit, to spirit, to spirit…”.
Here are our suggestions to reduce the strong alcohol taste:
- It is best to take your tincture dosage with 0.5-1 cup Kidney Tea. May add 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, or any pure fruit syrup to cover the strong taste.
- You may take your tincture dosage separately from the Kidney Tea, with some juice, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, or any pure fruit syrup.
- You may get rid of the alcohol completely by placing your next day’s tincture dosage on a pan/plate with large open surface area overnight (add 1-2 tablespoons of Kidney Tea so tinctures don’t dry up). Avoid evaporating the alcohol from whole tincture bottles, as alcohol is what keeps the spirit of the herbs locked into physicality.
- If still challenged, you may start with less than your dosage (even drops if you have to) and work your way up to the recommended dosage.
19. How do I know which MFS numbered tincture formula to choose?
Different numbered formulas have different herbs.
When eating, we recommend changing the numbered formulas every 1-2 months, as the body gets used to them quickly. This, however, does not happen when fasting. You may change the numbered formulas in your next tincture order, if you wish.
Bowels formulas are based on your current bowel movements:
Bowels 1: For those who have loose stool or >1 bowel movement/day
Bowels 2: For those who have 1 bowel movement/1-2 days
Bowels 3: For those who have 1 bowel movement/2-3 days
Bowels 4: For those who have 1 bowel movement/3-4 days
Bowels 5: For those who have 1 bowel movement/4 days or more
Brain & Nerve 1 and 2 are simply different formulas. Brain & Nerve 3 is formulas 1 and 2 together.
Kidney 1 and 3 are cleansers (pull toxins), whereas 2 and 4 are diuretic (flush toxins). Higher numbered formulas are stronger. We suggest starting with lower numbered formulas (Kidney 1 and 2 – one for pulling and one for flushing) and working your way up to higher numbered formulas (Kidney 3 and 4). Kidney 5 is simply a different formula.
Lungs 1 is designed for general detoxification of lung tissue, whereas Lungs 2 is specifically designed to loosen up hardened mucus in lungs, air tubes, and sinuses.
For Lymph & Lymph Node 1-5 formulas, higher numbered formulas are stronger than lower numbered formulas (they put a stronger pull on the lymphatic system). Lymph nodes act like filters in our lymphatic system, thus we suggest adding them to Lymph formulas. If you are new to cleansing, your kidneys may be too obstructed to filter the lymphatic system, which can make you feel sick. Thus, we suggest starting with lower numbered lymphatic formulas and working your way up slowly. Plus, we highly suggest taking kidney formulas with lymphatic formulas. The more lymphatic formulas you use, the more Kidney formulas we suggest using.
20. Can I mix all MFS herbal tinctures in one bottle?
Yes you can, although we usually avoid mixing all tinctures in case we want to adjust the amounts of specific tinctures, e.g. you may want to increase the Kidney and decrease the Lymph formulas.
21. Should I take MFS herbal tinctures on eating days?
When eating, the body gets used to MFS herbal tinctures very quickly. This, however, does not happen when fasting. Thus, we suggest reserving the tinctures for fasting days. As Master Lui-Gino says “Save MFS tinctures for your fasting days to get the biggest bang for your buck. Use them here and there on eating days…”.
22. What is the difference between Plasma Pudding and fruit fiber?
We see all food as obstructive to variable degrees, and thus require energy to be processed by the body. Fruits are the least obstructive of all food, thus require little energy to pass through the GI tract. Plasma Pudding, which contains insoluble fibre, is even less obstructive than fruits, as it passes through relatively intact. In fact, the reason we take Plasma Pudding is to help us release obstructions. As it passes through the GI tract, it gently massages the villi attracting obstructions to itself on its way out. This is very important because once the obstructions are loosened up by the pasteurized/cooked Concord grape juice and herbs, we want them out of the body as quickly as possible to minimize detox symptoms.
23. Is mucoid plaque real or is it just the Plasma Pudding?
Master Lui-Gino’s first juice fast back in 1990, was on pasteurized/cooked Concord grape juice alone (without the Plasma Pudding). Within 7 days of the fast, he started releasing very long black rubbery ropes (mucoid plaque) and continued to release until the end of his 40-day juice fast. Many other people have reported releasing mucoid plaque without the Plasma Pudding ingredients. Having said that, please avoid skipping the Plasma Pudding on MFS. With today’s obstructed man’s state, it is crucial to support the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies with all parts of MFS protocol.
Of course Plasma Pudding ingredients are coming out, but the small amount of Plasma Pudding we take on MFS (1-4 tablespoons per day) is minute compared to the several feet of mucoid plaque we release, which is composed of food waste, mucus, parasites, bile, emotions, etc. Additionally, Plasma Pudding is odourless going in, but stinks very badly coming out, depending on our past lifestyle.
We have concluded that mucoid plaque is coming from within and in-between every single cell in the body from head to toe. Most people are backed up with waste at the cellular level.
Here is a video of Master Lui-Gino discussing mucoid plaque.
Click here for photos of mucoid plaque releases on MFS.
24. Is it important to wash my colon everyday on MFS?
Yes. Daily enemas, a Colema, or a closed colonic will only benefit you and make MFS experience safer, more effective, and more pleasurable. Please note we skip colon washing on MFS dry fasting days, unless we are doing Colon Feeding, which is also a dry fast. See “Different Levels of Dry Fasting” section under Dry Fasting in MFS protocol.
Colon washing exercises/strengthens bowel muscles and helps remove much of the waste that has been loosened up on MFS, thereby helping you when feeling tired, in pain, emotionally unsettled, and/or feeling like burning up inside because of the dislodged obstructions. So with any ill feeling, we first wash the colon.
25. What is the difference between enemas, Colemas, and closed colonics? Which one do you recommend?
- Release Space: In enemas and Colemas, fecal matter is released into an open space (e.g. toilet), whereas in closed colonics, fecal matter is released into a closed space (a waste hose).
- Water Intake: In enemas, ~1-2 liters of water is injected into the colon at a time. In Colemas, a greater amount of water (~20 liters) is continually going in and out doing a better job at washing the colon. In closed colonics, an even greater amount of water (~50-200 liters) is going in and out allowing the water to travel farther permeating colonic folds and softening impacted matter. Thus, closed colonics are more effective than Colemas, which in turn are more effective than enemas.
- Comfort: To wash the colon with the same amount of water as in Colemas and closed colonics, multiple enemas are required. This makes enemas more uncomfortable, as one must get up and down the toilet multiple times to release the water, in contrast to laying comfortably on a Colema board or a colonic table and releasing as the colon gets filled with water.
- Timesaving: To wash the colon with the same amount of water, Colemas and closed colonics are much less time-consuming than enemas, which require multiple sessions to achieve the same results. However, given that enemas and Colemas are self-administered at home, this saves on scheduling times and commuting to and from colonic services.
- Affordability: Enemas are the more affordable than Colemas, which in turn are more affordable than closed colonic services.
- Control: Since enemas and Colemas are self-administered at home, they keep you in completed control of when and how much to fill and empty your colon.
Ultimately, the choice is yours between the three methods. Our preference is closed colonics, as they are the most efficient, followed by Colemas, which are slightly less efficient, and finally enemas, which are the least efficient of the three methods.
26. What is the difference between an enema bag and an enema bucket?
This is a personal choice. We prefer the enema bag over bucket, as it can be easily packed for travel (takes much less space). Also, unlike the bucket, an enema bag allows us to see how much water is left in it, as it deflates when water exists. One of the advantages of the bucket is that it is easier to clean and dry than the bag.
27. How do I wash my enema bag or bucket?
Add ~1 tablespoon bleach and 1 litre water to the bag or bucket, let the liquid run through the hose, flush the bag or bucket one more time with plain water, and finally let the bag or bucket sit for at least one hour to allow bleach to evaporate.
28. Can I become dependent on enemas, Colemas, or closed colonics?
Colon washing helps exercise colon muscles by providing resistance against colon walls, much like the resistance needed to build muscles during exercise. Thus, colon washing stimulates natural peristalsis, allowing the colon to become stronger and work better on its own over time.
Most people living MFS lifestyle, which includes almost daily colon washing, have shared that their bowels have transformed into “super bowels”, as their bowel movements became more regular and complete than ever before.
29. Do you recommend coffee enemas on MFS lifestyle?
We highly advise against coffee on MFS lifestyle, as it irritates the bowels, dehydrates the entire body, and over-stimulates the nervous system. MFS focuses on subtraction, rather than addition; hence the name “The Art of Subtraction”. Only the body can hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself at the cellular level through soul from Source.
30. Can I replace colon washing with salt flushes on MFS lifestyle?
We highly advise against ingesting salts on MFS lifestyle, as salts are corrosive, dehydrating, and over-stimulating to the nervous system. Additionally, colon washing is much more efficient than salt flushes at colon cleansing. Please avoid salt flushes on MFS lifestyle.
31. Can I shower and brush my teeth while dry fasting?
Yes. You may shower and brush your teeth, depending on the level of dry fasting you choose. See “Different Levels of Dry Fasting” section under Dry Fasting in MFS protocol.
32. What is kidney filtration?
As Master Lui-Gino says “kidneys are king & queen”. They have their own free will. According to Plasma Space Technology, kidneys support our brain function.
Kidney filtration is a great sign of successful detoxification (i.e. de-congesting the kidneys to allow the release of obstructions through urine).
Our bowels and kidneys are the main “waste elimination” organs. When blocked, the body becomes backed up with obstructions, which interfere with our plasmatic fields causing imbalance.
It mainly starts with the food we eat. Three dimensional (3D) food is converted to excess GANS (Gas in Atomic Nano Solid) state through the process of “digestion”, which requires most of the body’s energy. This excess GANS obstructs our bowels to variable degrees, depending on the type of food, the amount, and/or our emotional state while eating it.
Obstructions in the bowels put extra obstructions in the fluid: The blood (our sewer system) and the lymph (our energy system). This in turn blocks the kidneys, which filter the fluid, thus impairing their function.
Ideally, kidneys filter obstructions from the fluid and release them out of the body through urine. However, when our kidneys are blocked, the fluid becomes backed-up with more obstructions, which may start coming out through the skin (another elimination organ) in the form of pimples, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, etc. This simply means that underneath our skin, the fluid is backed up with obstructions because the kidneys are blocked because the bowels are blocked. Such obstructions may be manifested as joint pain, edema, swollen lymph nodes, pain, headaches, cramps, etc.
On MFS, we always focus on supporting our bowels and kidneys to open up and release obstructions mainly caused by 3D food.
As the kidneys open up and start filtering (i.e. removing excess obstructions from the fluid) and our lymph starts flowing more freely, allowing proper energy transfer (raising our CO2 levels with less breathing also boosts this energy transfer and creates all elements the body needs – See Breathing Exercise in MFS Tools page). This in turn allows the body to hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself through soul from Source.
Thus, it is always important to support and nurture our kidneys.
33. How do I check for kidney filtration?
Check your urine regularly by simply peeing in a glass jar and observing. It is best to do this in the morning before drinking. Kidney filtration is seen as sediment in the form of mucus, particles, etc. Normally, we see sediment immediately after peeing in the glass jar. Otherwise, place the glass jar in the fridge for a few hours and re-check after. Sediment in the urine is a sign of obstructions leaving the body, allowing free plasmatic field interactions. Clear urine indicates blocked kidneys that are unable to filter.
Most people start filtering heavily within 1-2 months on level 7 MFS lifestyle. The higher the level of MFS lifestyle, the deeper the detoxification, and the higher the chance of observing kidney filtration.
Click here to see photos of kidney filtration on MFS lifestyle.
34. When do most people start filtering on MFS?
Most people start filtering heavily within 1-2 months on level 7 of MFS lifestyle. The higher the level of MFS lifestyle, the deeper the detox, and the higher the chance of observing kidney filtration.
Click here to see photos of kidney filtration on MFS lifestyle.
35. How can we improve kidney filtration?
Simply choose a Level of MFS lifestyle to live & love.
Use the tools suggested in MFS protocol under Dealing with Detoxification Symptoms for “Lower back (kidney) pain” to help open up the kidneys to release obstructions.
36. Why is the blood, rather than lymph, our sewer system?
According to Plasma Space Technology, the blood is our sewer system attached to emotions, whereas the lymph is our energy system attached to physicality.
The blood is designed to be fully oxygenated and moving at all times in order to stay balanced and clean, otherwise we would die from toxaemia.
The lymph, on the other hand, is on the acidic side (it is where energy transfer happens through CO2 that is constantly being produced by the body through breathing) and does not move on its own without movement/exercise in an obstructed body. For example, when a person is sick lying on bed, the blood keeps moving, however there is little energy due to lymph stagnation in an obstructed body. This is why movement is crucial. When the lymph is backed up, imbalances manifest in our physicality.
As we free ourselves from obstructions, as Arnold Ehret stated: Vitality = Power – Obstruction (V = P – O), the lymph starts flowing plasmatically on its own through gravitational and magnetical fields according to the principles of the universe, as the whole body is in a GANS (Gas in Atomic Nano Solid) semi matter state.
37. Can I exercise while on MFS?
Yes. We highly recommend light exercises on MFS lifestyle to move stagnant energy such as brisk walking, stretching, yoga, biking, jogging, rebounding, etc. When tired, rest by going to bed early or taking naps. If you are new to MFS lifestyle, please avoid vigorous exercises such as heavy weight lifting, as fasting is a time for healing. You may prudently increase the intensity of your workouts over the years. Movement is crucial when you have energy, so always allow movement.
38. Can I do MFS while working, studying, parenting, vacationing, etc.?
39. What kind of food do you recommend on MFS lifestyle?
When eating, we suggest eating the least-obstructive food as suggested in Breaking the MFS section and MFS Lifestyle of Less is More Chart in MFS protocol. Click here for Sample MFS Daily Eating Routine. Some people like to do MFS Hybrid on eating days. As Master Lui-Gino says “When eating, choose your level of obstructiveness…”.
40. How do I deal with challenging family members and/or friends?
This is a big challenge for most people starting MFS Lifestyle of Less is More. Some family members and/or friends can be very challenging and may even try to push you to see doctor(s) and/or eat the standard diet, when they are actually leading you towards sickness and dis-ease.
It is very important to make peace with yourself first and then make amends with close family, friends, and/or anyone you feel unsettled with. Always give them your love and support, as your health journey is much more pleasant with their love and support. Forgive them and move on. At the end of the day, it is your right to choose a lifestyle that suits you.
The negative pressure from family and friends can be amplified when we start loosing weight (obstructions), which most likely we will within the first few years on this lifestyle. Please follow MFS protocol, especially the dry fasting schedule, to minimize weight loss, as most people loose quite a bit of weight when over-doing the dry fasts. Loosing weight only means the body was built on poor material. Trust in Divine order and universal laws to allow the body to heal itself. The body eventually goes back to its ideal weight as it finds balance. Keep faith in your soul. Remember, you are on nature’s operating table without a surgeon’s knife. You cannot build a strong body on waste, just like you cannot restore an old rusty car until you strip it all down and remove all rust before starting to re-build it with good material. As the body starts re-building itself with the proper material (in-formation), it starts gaining more and more strength.
We highly encourage you to utilize MFS support groups on Minds and/or Facebook and join MFS weekly Zoom/Facebook Live Meetings on Wednesdays & Fridays, where you would receive guidance and support from MFS admins and experienced members, who have been through similar experiences.
41. How do I handle oral health challenges on MFS lifestyle?
Lymph stagnation in the mouth is a reflection of obstructions in the body. Our teeth have deep-rooted lymphatic vessels. When we start cleansing and moving lymph, it is common to experience detoxification symptoms in the mouth such as inflammation, ulcers, pain, and loosened teeth. Be patient, as this process may take months or even years, depending on your level of obstruction and your level of detoxing.
The higher the level of MFS lifestyle, the deeper the detox, and the faster it is to release obstructions and reverse all symptoms of imbalance in the body (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.).
Most people have shared great improvements in their oral health (teeth, gums, odour, etc.) after months and/or years of living and loving MFS lifestyle.
42. Is it normal to skip or stop menstruating on MFS lifestyle?
Yes, menstruation (or bleeding during menstrual cycles) is the body’s way of releasing obstructions, especially from the womb area (uterus), to prepare it for potential pregnancy. Since MFS assists the body in releasing obstructions, menstruation gets adjusted on MFS lifestyle (timing, length, heaviness, and/or frequency). Ideally, menstruation would be synchronized with Full Moons because that’s when everything in nature is at full maturity, including the thickness of uterine walls. On higher MFS levels, which involve deeper cleansing, most women experience less, or even skip, menstruation within the first few months and/or years (this is usually coupled with less pre-menstrual symptoms if they ever existed before). Basically, there are less obstructions to be released through menstruation on MFS lifestyle. It is important to note that ovulation still takes place. In fact, we believe the body becomes more fertile as we release obstructions.
43. Why do you abstain from food on Full MFS days?
For maximum elimination of obstructions, and thus maximum healing, we want to completely stop digestion, which takes a lot of our energy. Full MFS keeps the body in a deep elimination mode, without any plateau. As soon as we start eating, detoxification slows down or even stops, depending on the type of food, the amount, and/or our emotional state while eating it. As Master Lui-Gino says “eating & healing do not belong in the same sentence”.
44. Why do you abstain from drinking water on MFS lifestyle?
The reason most people feel thirsty is because their bodies are on fire (i.e. obstructed, inflamed, and dehydrated). They are throwing the body out of balance with obstructive diets. The Standard American Diet (SAD) is very obstructive, inflammatory, and sucks the hydration out of the body. Thus, people feel the need to drink in order to dilute the obstructions, cool down inflammations, and re-hydrate the body. However, drinking water fails to fully hydrate the body. If anything, it puts more stress on the kidneys, which have to filter all that extra fluid.
It takes years for the body to hydrate itself at the cellular level. Living & loving MFS levels is the best way we know to restore hydration in the body.
The cooked Concord grape juice, herbs, and Plasma Pudding, all which generate plasmatic field interactions, serve to restore balance and hydration in the body.
When we dry fast, our cells produce “heat” to burn toxins. This works by activating the magnetic gravitational (Magrav) plasmatic field interactions within each of our trillions cells, allowing them to hydrate in ways beyond our inner-standing. This is why dry fasting is as vast as the stars when it comes to healing. It allows the body to access its perfect blueprint in the ether. MFS lifestyle is a glorified dry fast.
The daily suggested colon washing on MFS days is crucial for releasing obstructions, and thus hydrating the entire body, as obstructions are the main cause of dehydration.
When eating, fruits are the least obstructive, and thus least dehydrating food for man. It is best to eat one type of fruit per meal (mono-fruit-meals) for best digestion and elimination. Fruits are best eaten on an empty stomach (otherwise wait 4 hours after eating vegetables) and in their whole forms (rather than blending or juicing). Choose fresh, ripe, seasonal, and if possible, local, or even better, home-grown fruits.
In conclusion, MFS lifestyle trains the body to hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself at the cellular level through soul from Source.
On another note, when making GANS/Plasma Water, you may drink very small amounts (1 teaspoon, 3 times per day) or add it to your MFS juice, tinctures, and/or tea to increase plasmatic field interactions, allowing the body to restore balance and hydration. With plasma, everything is possible, even feeding the body without consuming physical food. We can create all matter in an instant through intent and emotion, as this is how we are here.
Master Lui-Gino’s experience with water: “As soon as I stopped drinking plain water and started dry fasting, I regained 3/4″ of my height back, which I have lost on a high fat raw vegan diet and drinking liters of alkaline water per day”.
45. How do I get rid of parasites?
Some parasites feed on our obstructions. The more obstructions we have, the more the parasites. Often times, the host loses control (physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.) as parasites take over.
We suggest taking MFS Parasites Herbal Tincture while living & loving MFS Levels as a lifestyle.
It is important we focus on removing our obstructions, rather than killing the parasites, which are simply doing their job.
Here is an interesting video.
46. Do you recommend liver and gallbladder flushes on MFS lifestyle?
Liver and gallbladder flushes are treatment based thinking. MFS lifestyle has more than enough information to allow the body to hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself through soul from Source. We find liver and gallbladder flushes very stressful and hard on the whole body with all the oil we have to ingest, especially as we clear the GI tract on MFS lifestyle.
47. Do I need to take supplements on MFS lifestyle?
We focus on energy, rather than matter. Chemistry, being in matter state, is the effect of field interactions and has a limited viewing window. Extracts of chemistry are out-of-formation and create imbalance in the body, as it is unknown what they leave behind. MFS juice, herbs, Plasma Pudding, and dry fasting are all in-formation of Divine order and universal laws.
“Nutrition” is a man-made illusion. Remove all physical food by fasting and the body starts hydrating, feeding, balancing, healing, and regenerating itself through soul from Source. Subtraction, rather than addition, is the solution.
We keep adding to the knowledge as we expand our awareness.
48. Do I stop my medications on MFS lifestyle?
Please read MFS Notice. Please avoid reducing, changing, and/or discontinuing any medications and/or medical treatments without consulting your doctor/physician first. You can ask your doctor/physician to help you get off your medications slowly. This is critical for people taking blood sugar and/or blood pressure medications, as it is dangerous to come off these medications immediately. It is also dangerous to cleanse while taking these medications, unless you are monitoring yourself regularly and adjusting the dosages accordingly, as cleansing restores balance in the body. If you have any suicidal thoughts, please seek immediate professional help. Remember, there is always a risk of death while fasting and/or breaking the fast. Know and inner-stand your risks.
49. Does MFS lifestyle “treat” or “cure” dis-eases?
Please read MFS Notice. We avoid using the words “treat” and/or “cure” on MFS lifestyle. MFS lifestyle simply assists the body in releasing obstructions, which are the cause of dis-ease. Only the body can hydrate, feed, balance, heal, and regenerate itself through soul from Source. Embrace and enjoy the journey to wellness, health, and balance. Vitality = Power – Obstruction (V = P – O), Arnold Ehret’s formula.
50. What is iridology? What is an iridology chart?
Iridology is a tool used to obtain information about one’s overall health. Various markings in the iris (the coloured part of the eye), such as the colour and structure of the fibres, provide information about the health of every organ and system in the body. Each area in the body is mapped into a corresponding area in the iris. Iridology does not diagnose and/or name any diseases, but can reveal the presence of inflammation and degeneration in the body.
An iridology chart divides the iris into zones that correspond to specific areas in the body. The right iris reflects the right side of the body and the left iris reflects the left side.
Click here for MFS Iris Reading.
51. How does iridology work?
The eyes transmit information to the nervous system, which controls every tissue in the body. Likewise, the eyes receive messages through the nervous system from every tissue in the body. These messages are manifested in colour and structural changes in the iris. We highly suggest having your irises read at least once in your life, especially before transitioning into a cleaner lifestyle. For follow-ups, we suggest spacing iris readings at least 6-months apart on MFS lifestyle to allow changes in the iris to take place as the body heals itself.
52. How do I take iris photos?
- It is best to have 3 people take the photos in a room with no windows. You open your eye very wide with your fingers. The second person directs a flash light on the iris from the side at an angle (some people find it helpful to have one flash light directed on the right side of the iris and another on the left side). The third person takes the photo with a good quality mobile camera (best to use Samsung or iPhone4+) with the flash off and as close to the eye as possible.
- Make sure the head is straight when taking iris photos, as this would make a big difference in the readings. To help us confirm the straightness of the head, please include the area of eye closest to the nose in photos (i.e. the corner formed by the union of the upper and lower eyelids closest to the nose).
- Do the same for the second eye.
- Take several photos of each iris.
- Please label the photos as right or left.
53. What does “Plasma Love Always Flowing (PLAF)” mean?
We use the word PLAF to remind ourselves to live inline with the principles of the universe and find balance, as this is what plasma is always seeking.
Everything is made of plasma, which is always in motion, giving and receiving through gravitational and magnetical fields of love flowing according to principles of the universe. It is Creation’s constantly flowing elegant dance.
Together, let’s put our intent and emotion towards releasing our own obstructions (which hinder PLAF) and move towards peace, balance, and correct conduct.
We elevate all souls to keep the Plasma Love always flowing…
All information and/or usage of Master Fast System (MFS) including, but not limited to, logos, names, protocols, products, tools, concepts, and/or ideas are protected under MFS intellectual property rights: Copyright© & Trademark™. All rights reserved with prejudice.