- Consuming Ingredients
- Dry Fasting
- Bowel Movements
- Mini Master Fast System Options™©
- MFS Colon Feeding Protocol™©
- Detoxification Symptoms
- Dealing with Detoxification Symptoms
- Breaking the Master Fast System
- MFS Lifestyle of Less is More Chart
- Dealing with Emotions Post-MFS
- Sample Master Fast System Daily Schedule
- Master Fast System Protocol Video
The first step is to buy all the ingredients:
a) 100% Pure Concord Grape Juice:
- Concord grapes (queen of grapes) and the recommended substitues below do the work because they have the correct information when cooked (store-bought pasteurized juice is cooked). The cooking process brings the juice into a “higher order” by opening up its structure atomically to release its energy.
- Any Concord grape juice brand will do. It is best to choose a brand that does not contain any chemicals and/or sugars. You may choose organic, non-organic, from concentrate or not-from-concentrate. However, they all work.
- To cook your own raw juice, boil and then simmer for 9 minutes.
- Concord grape juice maybe be substituted with the cooked/pasteurized juice of:
- Any small, black, old wine-making grapes. Otherwise, any dark grapes.
- Black cherry, pomegranate, cranberry, aronia or any other dark berry.
There is an abundance of fruit that may be used in every country. Dark colour is the key. Test and please let us know.
If you live in Greater Toronto Area (GTA) – Ontario – Canada, the best deal we found for organic Concord grape juice is the Blackriver brand at $65 dollars per case of 12 bottles (1 litre each), including delivery. To receive this price, please email John Molnar at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the “Master Fast System (MFS)” name.
b) Lemon Juice:
- Lemon juice, raw or cooked, activates the Concord grape juice (or it’s substitues) creating strong plasmatic field interactions by gradients.
- Any other citrus juice may be added, but best to still use some lemon and/or ripe lime (yellow lime) juice.
- Cooked/pasteurized lemon juice is stronger than raw lemon juice, as it provides stronger field interactions. Some people found it to be too strong.
c) Plasma Pudding™©:
- 1 Pound (454 g) of Psyllium Husk powder (avoid Psyllium Seed powder).
- 4 Tablespoons (32 g) of Activated Charcoal powder.
- 4 Tablespoons (60 g) of Bentonite Clay powder.
Using the recipe above, mix the 3 dry ingredients in a big container and take as suggested below under “Consuming Ingredients”.
Herbs support the whole body (physical, emotional & spiritual) and promote deeper cleansing during the Master Fast System (MFS), thus ensuring safety and efficiency.
d) Kidney Tea:
The recommend brand is MFS Kidney Tea Formula
- Couch Grass
- Uva Ursi Leaves
- Lavender Flowers
- Nettle Leaves
- Parsley Leaves
- Astragualus Root
- Marshmallow Root
- Juniper Berries
e) MFS Herbal Tincture Formulas:
We have a Master Herbalist, who prepares all the MFS Herbal Tinctures for you on demand.
MFS Herbal Tinctures are infused for 30-45 days in a 2:1 ratio of 50% organic sugar cane alcohol to wild crafted or organic herbs. We have over 60 herbal formulas to cover everything. Each formula contains 6-20 different herbs to cover all human traits and astrological signs for better synergy and effectiveness. We believe they are the best, most potent, and most affordable tinctures on the market. The cost is CAD $72.00 per 250 ml herbal tincture. To save on tinctures, we recommend purchasing the pre-designed MFS Herbal Tincture Kits.
Buying herbs does not include one-on-one support/coaching. For consultation with Master Lui-Gino Di Serio, please click here MFS Specialist Protocol Guidance. We help everyone who is willing to do whatever it takes, no matter how long it may take, to heal and find balance, after having fully read the website and watched most videos.
You may choose one of following MFS Herbal Tincture Kits:
|Last Supper 12||Divine 9||Super 6||Star Formation 4|
|Bowel Blaster, Brain & Nerve 2, Circulation 3 (Lower & Upper), Glands, Heart to Heart, Kidney 1, Lymph 1, Liver & G/B, Longevity, Male or Female Reproductive, Parasite G-M, Pituitary||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Heart to Heart, Kidney 1, Liver & G/B, Longevity, Lymph 1, Male or Female Reproductive, Parasite G-M||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Kidney 1, Liver & G/B, Lymph 1, Parasite G-M||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Kidneys 1, Lymph 1|
After over 2.5 years of receiving feedback from people using MFS Herbal Tincture Kits, we found that these kits cover a wide range of health issues. Last Supper 12 covers over 90% of health issues, while Divine 9 covers 60-70%. Super 6 is for those on a tight budget and Star Formation 4 is the absolute minimum requirement on the MFS. The last two kits are great for MFS Hybrid and Super MFS Hybrid (see Mini MFS Options below).
For MFS Herbal Tinctures orders within Europe, please use Shop Europe.
Now that you have gathered all the ingredients, you can begin your MFS Journey. The second step is to consume the ingredients.
a) Concord Grape & Lemon Juice:
- Mix the juice of 1-2 freshly squeezed lemons (minimum: 3 drops, if sensitive to lemons) per 1 litre/quart of Concord grape juice (or it’s substitues).
- Drink 1-3 litres/quarts of the grape/lemon juice per day. Reminder: the less juice you drink, the deeper and stronger the detox. If you are not a regular faster and clean minimal eater for a minimum of 2 years, please drink 2-3 litres/quarts per day. Otherwise, you may dry yourself out to dangerous levels and end up breaking your fast or dying.
- Sip the juice slowly (avoid guzzling) and swirl it around in your mouth to mix with the saliva, which starts plasmatic field interactions. If having teeth issues, you may avoid swirling the juice and drink using a straw.
- Drink the juice within your drinking window, as dry fasting is part of the MFS (we discuss “Dry Fasting” below).
- If feeling tired of the Concord grape juice, you may find it helpful to experiment with one of the recommended substitues above.
- If having a hard time drinking enough juice daily, try warming it up.
- Cooking the Concord grape juice opens up it’s structure atomically bringing it into a “higher order” called GANS (GAs in Nano Solid state) creating strong plasmatic field interactions, which always seek balance. When we mix the cooked grape juice with the lemon juice (raw or cooked), we create even stronger plasmatic field interactions through gradient. These strong field interactions allow the GI tract to shed its lining of impacted “mucoid plaque”, which is made of old dried fecal matter, parasites, toxins, etc.
b) Plasma Pudding:
- Take 1-4 Tablespoons of the Plasma Pudding with 1-2 cups (237-473 ml) of grape/lemon juice. You may start at the low end (1 tablespoon) or even less (1 teaspoon) if necessary and work your way up to 2-4 tablespoons in the next few days or weeks.
- Consume immediately or wait until it gels up to eat like a “pudding” (hence the name!) once daily.
- Tip: Keep at least a 30-minute gap between Plasma Pudding and tinctures/tea.
- This mixture also generates strong plasmatic field interactions through a gradient, thus bringing balance to the body. As the Plasma Pudding passes through our GI tract, it (plasmatically) creates balance as it gently massages the villi attracting acids, plaque, toxins, sulphur, chemicals and parasites on its way out. This is very important because once the toxic mucoid plaque is loosened by the cooked Concord grape juice, we want it out of the body as quickly as possible so it does not get absorbed into the blood.
c) Tinctures & Tea (TNT):
- You can make a large batch of the Kidney Tea by adding 1 level teaspoon of Kidney Tea per 1 cup of water in a pot in a pot. Bring to a boil, shut off, let sit overnight, and refrigerate. You may keep the pot at room temperature for a few days in winter time. When ready to consume, re-heat.
- It is best is to use non-metal pots like glass, terracotta, ceramic or enamel-coated for making the tea.
- Use the purest water you can access to make the tea. Click here to learn about Purifying Water.
- You can re-boil the Kidney Tea once or twice, but best to add a pinch of extra new herbs.
- You may use spent herbs to make Kidney Tea for enemas (see “Bowel Movements” below) and poultices.
- Add 0.5 ml-4 ml depending on your weight (see chart below) of each herbal tincture to 1 cup (237 ml) of the hot tea to evaporate the alcohol and create plasmatic field interactions. Otherwise, you may take the tea and herbal tinctures separately. To take the tinctures separately from tea, you may take them as shots (be cautious if driving or working afterwards) or you may mix the tinctures with some juice. To get rid of the alcohol completely, you may place your next day’s tincture dose in a pan/plate with a large open surface area overnight (mix tinctures with 1-2 tablespoons of Kidney Tea so tinctures don’t dry up). AVOID evaporating the alcohol from whole tincture bottles, as alcohol is what keeps the spirit of the herbs locked into physicality.
- You may drink the Kidney Tea hot or cold. If adding tinctures to the Kidney Tea, add them when tea is hot to evaporate the alcohol, especially if driving or working afterwards.
- You may find it useful to have a Graduated Dropper to withdraw the correct tincture dosage.
- Shake the herbal tinctures prior to dispensing your dose in order to distribute any herbal particles that have settled to the bottom, thus assuring correct herbal mixture in your dose.
- Drink the tea (1 cup maximum) and herbal tinctures 2 times per day at opposite ends of your drinking window. If taking herbal tinctures as shots, you may take them within the dry fasting window (depending on the level of dry fasting – see “Dry Fasting” below).
- Keep at least a 30-minute gap between tinctures/tea (TNT) and Plasma Pudding.
- You may add flavours to the Kidney Tea by adding any other herbs (fresh, frozen or dry) and/or vegetables (avoid starchy vegetables such as potatoes). It basically turns into a vegetable broth, which we thoroughly strain to remove all fibre before consuming.
- Mixing the cooked tea with the herbal tinctures further generates plasmatic field interactions, which serve to support the whole body (physically, emotionally and spiritually), thus ensuring safety and efficiency on the MFS.
Make sure the Kidney Tea is always the base for the vegetable broth. The broth is only there to help settle emotions. Making a vegetable broth separate from the Kidney Tea, and thus drinking more, will only take away from the MFS. Arnold Ehret’s Formula Vitality = Power – Obstructions (V = P – O), or less is more. For children, especially very young, start with a few drops.
Tincture Dosage Chart (dosage is per tincture):
Weight (Pounds) Weight (Kilograms) Dosage (Milliters) Dosage (Droppers)
25 or less lbs 11.3 or less kg ------ 3-9 drops
25-50 lbs 11.3-22.7 kg 0.5 ml 0.25 dropper
50-75 lbs 22.7-34 kg 0.6 ml 0.33 dropper
75-100 lbs 34-45.4 kg 1 ml 0.5 dropper
100-125 lbs 45.4-56.7 kg 1.5 ml 0.75 dropper
125-175 lbs 56.7-79.4 kg 2 ml 1 dropper
175-225 lbs 79.4-102.1 kg 2.5 ml 1.25 droppers
225-300 lbs 102.1-136.1 kg 3-4 ml 1.5-2 droppers
MFS is an extremely well thought out system that is over 27 years in the making and development, based on Master Luigi Gino Di Serio’s experience, simple understanding of Plasma Space Technology, the universe, nature and learning from many amazing brilliant teachers.
MFS works if you work it and make it part of your lifestyle. Remember, MFS is a lifestyle with a minimum of 9 years healing-journey. It is very prudent that you are guided during your MFS journey in order to gain maximum benefits and avoid unnecessary issues. Master Luigi Gino Di Serio, MFS Private Club Facebook admins, and members, who have completed at least 40 days on MFS, will assist you in your MFS detoxification journey.
Why do we recommend making dry fasting part of your lifestyle?
We always refer to Arnold Ehret’s formula: Vitality = Power – Obstruction (V = P – O). As soon as Obstruction (O) becomes greater than the body’s Power (P), which is derived from the breath, the body comes to a standstill. In simple terms, when we have more obstructions, the body uses more of its power to remove them. When we have less obstructions, less power is used and the vitality goes up. Less is always more. Learn to incorporate this law into your life.
Physical food gives us less than 20% of our total energy. In fact, heavy 3-dimensional food takes more energy to digest than it gives. “Nutrition” is a man-made illusion. Remove all physical foods by fasting and the body starts healing, hydrating and feeding itself. How does it do this? Our energy is derived from the subtle energies (Plasma) of the universe, just like the atoms, planets and stars derive their energy from the universe without eating or using any form of fuel. Give your digestive system a break so you can tap into the cosmos and gain access to Plasma within each cell without any obstructions. This is why dry fasting is as vast as the stars when it comes to healing. It allows the body to access it’s perfect blueprint in the ether, like no other. MFS is a glorified dry fast. The cosmos subtle energies are very powerful. Believe and tap into these sources. Make dry fasting part of your life. Train your body, mind and spirit to adapt to these universal laws and you will move towards peace, balance and correct conduct. Other species throughout the universe use plasmatic (Prana) field interactions to absorb their energy, as well as plants, planets, and breatharians. Humans are the only species that eats other living beings (animals or plants) in all the universes. The animal kingdom on earth is simply a reflection of man’s emotions. As soon as humanity stops eating other living beings and finds peace, balance and correct conduct; the lion will lay with the lamb.
Master Luigi Gino Di Serio has been practicing different types of fasting for over 27 years. He has incorporated dry fasting into his lifestyle (and has stopped drinking water) for over 3 years now with the greatest results. His average dry fasting schedule is: 14-18 hours daily, 48-72 hours weekly, 3 days monthly and a minimum of 7-9 days every season change. This is at least 9 days per month of no eating or drinking (i.e. semi-breatharianism). In other words, living off of the subtle energies of the cosmos, sun and plasmatic nitrogen in the air. As time goes on, Master Luigi Gino Di Serio is finding that his body is wanting less and less food. Less is always more. Everyone can do this, as everything is possible. Peace, balance and correct conduct to all humanity. Plasma Love always flowing.
Dry Fasting is an Integral Part of the MFS:
Dry fasting is where the magic happens, especially when cleaning the GI tract, like we do on the MFS. Dry fasting is the trigger for the body to hydrate itself at the cellular level. It unlocks and opens up channels that are not possible to open while eating or drinking anything. Avoid doing enemas inside the dry fasting window (24-hour or more) as they would break the dry fast. It is normal not to have any bowel movements while dry fasting for 24-hour or more.
Always start 24-hour+ dry fasts with an enema, Colema or colonic. Then, MFS Bubbly™© (see below). Before washing your colon, follow your normal daily routine, taking all MFS ingredients.
Below is the suggested dry fasting schedule on the MFS. For those new to dry fasting, start with minimal hours and increase gradually. Dry fasting hours include sleeping hours.
- Daily dry: 12-15 hours– Start on the lower end (12 hours per day maximum) and move up slowly over time (i.e. next weeks/months/years), unless you have a minimum of 2 years of regular dry fasting experience along with clean (mucus-free) minimal diet.
- Weekly dry: 24-36 hours– Start on the lower end (24 hours per week maximum) and move up slowly over time (i.e. next weeks/months/years), unless you have a minimum of 2 years of regular dry fasting experience along with clean (mucus-free) minimal diet.
- Monthly dry: 72 hours– Do your best with this one (i.e. you may break your dry fast before reaching 72 hours). Utilize MFS Tools & the Different Levels of Dry Fasting (below) to help you get through this.
- Season change – 5 days of dry fasting is for experienced people only. 5 days is not recommended without supervision and a minimum of 2 years of regular dry fasting experience along with clean (mucus-free) minimal diet under your belt.
*NOTE* “If you are new to dry fasting, we suggest taking it easy with the dry fasting schedule. If not a regular dry faster and clean (mucus-free) minimal mucus free eater for a minimum of 2 years, please adhere to the low end of the suggested dry fasting schedule, even if you do *not* find the dry fasts challenging. Otherwise, you may do harm, get burnt out by drying yourself out to dangerous levels and end up breaking your fast or even die.”
Different Levels of Dry Fasting:
We have created various levels of dry fasting to help us go beyond our comfort zone. You may mix and match any of these levels. We recommend starting with Dry Dry as long as possible and then moving towards the other milder options.
Level 1 – Dry Dry: Absolutely no contact with liquids, foods, etc.
Level 2 – Dry Dry Wet: May take up to 1/2 the daily dosage of herbal tinctures twice per day.
Level 3 – Dry Wet: May brush teeth, rinse mouth with Kidney Tea/Calcium Water, do oil pulling, shower, wash hands, swim, etc.
Level 4 – Semi Dry: May take ½-1 ounce shots of Kidney Tea, alternating it with grape/lemon juice, every hour.
How to Break a 24-hour+ Dry Fast?
- Break your dry fast with MFS Bubbly. This helps cool down the kidneys from the acids that have been stirred up during the dry fast.
- To make MFS Bubbly, use 0.5-1 litre glass (as it will foam up and overflow a small glass), and combine the following ingredients in the following order:
- Drink it VERY slowly. Otherwise, you might feel sick.
- After drinking MFS Bubbly, start sipping on the Kidney Tea, followed by grape/lemons juice over the next several hours. You may drink coconut water instead of the juice. If doing a 5-day dry fast or more, then sip on the tea for a day before drinking the juice or coconut water option.
- Note it is best to break your 24-hour+ dry fast earlier in the day in order to have sufficient time for “hydration”.
- Do enema/Colema/colonic 2 or more hours after “hydration”.
- After the enema/Colema/colonic, you may get back on your daily routine and take the rest of the MFS ingredients.
When to Break a Dry Fast?
Our new understanding is that when we dry fast, the body is working very intelligently to access it’s perfect blueprint design. Trust that it knows exactly what it’s doing. Go gently beyond your comfort zone. Always be aware and listen to your body. Only you know when to break it. You will gain confidence as you incorporate more and more dry fasting into your lifestyle. Remember, the more obstructed (toxic) the body is, the more challenging the dry fast. Basically when the body is backed up, it is very dehydrated and would signal you to drink to dilute the obstructions. So less obstructed the body is, the easier the dry fast. More importantly, dry fasting is a mind game. We have been programmed since childhood that we must to drink to survive. Give yourself time to re-program the mind to remember that where we came from there was no eating or drinking, only energy fields. Thus, both detoxification and re-programming take time. Give yourself a minimum of 2 years of regular dry fasting along with clean minimal eating to become comfortable with dry fasting.
Break your dry fast when you experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Breathing difficulty
- Consistent diarrhoea
- No urine output (may continue only if you trust and have faith in your body)
- No saliva output
- Consistent fast heart rate (over 100 beats per minute)
- Very low or very high blood pressure
- Extreme weakness that you can hardly move
- Extreme dizziness or vertigo
- Out of control emotions
Be wise. Be prudent. Slow and steady finishes the race.
It is strongly recommended that you keep the MFS dry fasting schedule part of your lifestyle for good after breaking the MFS, as it is the deepest form of cleansing the body. Dry fasting is the best tool we know for resetting the body, keeping cravings at bay, balancing emotions, and hydrating the body at the cellular level.
Make sure your bowels are moving everyday on the MFS. Doing multiple enemas, or even better, a Colema daily is a MUST on the MFS, except on the dry fasting days, as water in the bowels breaks the dry fast. Also, doing a colonic (using closed system & gravity pressure) with a therapist once a week during the MFS would be great to remove much of the waste that has been dislodged on the fast.
- Multiple enemas, or even better, a Colema or a colonic daily on the MFS is a must. Aim to use at least 6-10 litres of liquid per day to wash the colon.
- Early mornings are great to wash the colon, otherwise anytime you prefer.
- Aim to do them within the daily drinking window, if possible. Avoid doing them during the weekly, monthly, and seasonal dry fasting days.
- Here are the links to the Enema Bag, Enema Bucket, and Colema Board we recommend.
- For enemas/Colemas, here are the suggested options for washing the colon:
- Kidney Tea with or without herbal tinctures
- Plasma Water. Click here for instructions on how to make GANS/Plasma Water.
- Calcium Water. Click here for instructions on how to make Calcium Water.
- Concord grape/lemon juice (same concentration as for MFS juice)
- 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda per litre of plain water (this is especially useful in case of diarrhoea and/or burning sensation in anus area, as it neutralizes the acidity)
- Juiced grasses (wheat, barley or wild)
- You may dilute these options with as much, or as little, plain water as you wish. Use the purest water you can access. Click here to learn about Purifying Water.
- It is best to start with a plain water enema to flush the waste, then follow with one of the other options above.
- Most people can take in 1.5-2 litres of liquid per enema. If you feel uncomfortable taking in the liquid, stop the flow for 30-60 seconds or until you feel comfortable to resume filling your colon. Repeat until you have taken in all the liquid (1.5-2 litres) or until you cannot take in anymore. We recommend holding the liquid in for 5-15 minutes. The longer you retain the liquid, the better the release. Practice makes perfect.
For colonics, we suggest using a closed system colonic, as it allows the uptake of more water into the colon, which results in more efficient releases. Also, always make sure the colonic is performed using a natural gravity-mode, rather than an unnatural pressure-mode.
Daily enemas/Colemas and weekly colonics will only benefit you and make your MFS experience safer, more effective and much more pleasurable. This will exercise/strengthen your bowel muscles and help you remove much of the waste that has been loosened by the fast. It will also aid you when feeling tired, in-pain, emotionally unsettled and/or feeling like you are burning up inside because of loosened obstructive acids and toxins. So with any ill-feelings, the first thing we reach for is enemas/Colemas or colonics.
Life Colonics in Toronto, ON
If you live in downtown Toronto or surrounding areas, we highly recommend the services of Rana El-rass. To book an appointment, visit Life Colonics and follow the booking link.
Life Colonics is offering colonics at a discounted rate for clients doing the Master Fast System ($60/session, instead of $90/session)
Mini Master Fast System Options™©
We have designed Mini MFS Options for new members and for those who have completed 40-108 days on the MFS.
Our hope is that Mini MFS Options would make the MFS less intimidating for people new to fasting. Of course, we still encourage everyone to do 40-108 days on the MFS when ready. Take your time. We are here to love you and support you on your healing journey.
Mini MFS Options are also great for balancing the body after a long MFS. Most people who have completed 40-108 days on the MFS know that eating everyday is ludicrous for maximum energy and for keeping cravings at bay. However, most of us are not ready to give up food completely. So these options are helpful for balancing fasting and eating.
Most importantly, Mini MFS Options are great for training the body to break the fast properly over and over again. Every time we fast, the body becomes more sensitive to food. This helps us make better food choices every time we break the fast. Thus, we become more in tune with the body.
Lastly, Mini MFS Options give us the freedom to choose an option that suits our needs as everyone has different life circumstances. For support on eating between the fasts, please join our group “Post – Master Fast System: Transition Tips & Info.”
Please note that the dry fasting schedule is always the same as in the MFS protocol, regardless of whether we are fasting or eating on the Mini MFS Options. We encourage everyone to keep dry fasting part of their lives when they start eating again. So eating does not affect our daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal dry fasting schedule.
For serious health issues, we highly recommend 40-108 days on full MFS, Divine 9 or Last Supper 12 or more, along with MFS Specialist Protocol Guidance.
What are the Mini MFS Options?
*For food suggestions on the days “off” MFS, please check “Breaking the Master Fast System” section below.
Detoxification symptoms, also known as healing reactions, can be anything from aches and pains to temporary blindness and paralysis in extreme cases of heavy obstructions (a.k.a. toxaemia).
Understand how the body heals. JUMP FOR JOY when you experience detoxification symptoms, as you are on your way to healing on the universe’s operating table. Remember, the universe is always in motion, as STAGNATION IS DISEASE.
Detoxification symptoms may include, but are not limited to, any of the following symptoms:
- Lower back (Kidney) pain
- Nausea and/or dizziness
- Head congestion
- Strong emotions
- Burning sensation in anus
- Localized pain
- Joint pain
- Change in body temperature
- Food cravings
- Skin rashes
- Blurred vision
- Cold/flu-like symptoms
- Hair loss
- Nails falling out
- Toothache and/or decay
- Heart palpitation
- Racing or erratic heartbeat
- Heart slowing down
- Tumours growing temporarily
- Frequent urination
- Weight-loss (a.k.a. obstructions clearing & stagnation flowing)
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling like you are dying
- And just about any other symptom
As we continue cleansing, detoxification goes deeper and deeper, layer-by-layer (like peeling an onion) until we hit the centre of emptiness, the SOUL. Note that the MFS may bring up symptoms such as unsettled emotions from the past. Embrace these symptoms when they surface and let them go. Emotions are the seed of all physical dis-ease. As we learn to balance our emotions, the physical body has no choice, but to heal. Start welcoming positive thoughts and manifesting them into your own reality through intent and emotions.
Our bodies have a built-in self-healing mechanism. Animals in nature fast when sick or injured to allow their bodies to heal. By allowing the body to do what it knows best, without interfering, it will restore balance. This is where trust and faith in the universe’s operating table is crucial. Everything is possible in the realm of the MFS.
When we eat, most of our energy goes towards digestion, as digestion requires an enormous amount of energy. When we fast, the digestive system gets a break and the body’s energy goes towards healing (i.e. by reducing food obstructions when we fast, the healing energy goes higher, V = P – O).
Feeling weak while on MFS has nothing to do with lack of “nutrition”. In fact, MFS allows us to tap into an infinite source of energy that is greater than any diet can ever provide. As a result, the body goes into a deep healing mode and all our weakness/challenges come to the surface to be healed (challenges are also known as detox symptoms or healing reactions).
Below are our suggested MFS Tools for dealing with detoxification symptoms:
- Lower back (kidney) pain:
- Breathing exercise
- Castor oil packs on kidneys
- Burnt stick to massage kidneys and on kidney acupressure points (clockwise motion)
- GANS/Plasma Pain Pads on kidneys
- 432 Hz tuning fork on kidneys
- Ear candling
- Light exercise
- Measure Blood Pressure
- Cold shower
- Rest, nap and/or sleep
- Prayer & Meditation
- Nausea and/or dizziness:
- Hot water bottle & cold packs on cerebellum
- Castor oil packs on the cerebellum
- Burnt stick to massage cerebellum (clockwise motion)
- Measure Blood Pressure
- Measure Pulse
- Cold shower
- Breathing exercise
- Essential Oils
- Ear candling
- 432 Hz tuning fork on cerebellum
- Rest, nap and/or sleep
- Get up slowly: always use prudence and be VERY cautious when getting up from bed or chair, especially if you are new to fasting.
- When feeling dizzy, sit or squat immediately and press your index finger firmly just under your nose/above your upper lip area and hold until you feel balanced while breathing slowly and deeply through the nose.
- Prayer & Meditation
- Head congestion:
- Strong emotions:
- Diarrhea and/or burning sensation in anus:
- Localized pain:
- Castor oil packs on pain area
- Burnt stick to massage pain area and on acupressure points (clockwise motion)
- GANS/Plasma Pain Pads on pain area
- 432 Hz tuning fork on pain area
- Hot water bottle & cold packs on pain area
- Cold pack on the pain site for 5-10 minutes every hour
- Prayer & Meditation
- Skin inflammations, rashes, infections, ulcers, etc.:
- Feeling cold:
- Heart palpitation:
- Food cravings:
- Breathing exercise
- Essential Oils
- 432 Hz tuning fork
- Prayer & Meditation Remind yourself of the reason you are doing the MFS in the first place and why it is very important for you to heal.
- Take 1 teaspoon of blackstrap molasses, maple syrup or any pure fruit syrup, 2-3 times a day (maximum).
- Difficulty breathing and/or feeling like you are dying:
- Always start with multiple Enemas/Colema/colonic first to see if you can gain relief. May also break your fast with green juice (see below) to slow down detoxification.
- Measure Blood Pressure
- Breathing exercise
- If you don’t gain relief, use emergency (ER) services at a nearby hospital to stabilize yourself. Always break your fast properly in ER and get back on the healing process ASAP.
At any point you feel very overwhelmed dealing with detoxification symptoms, you may add 1 litre green juice to the MFS protocol, which makes it MFS Liquid Hybrid. Otherwise, take a rest from the MFS protocol for a few days and drink green juice only instead (2-3 litres per day). Continue with Enemas/Colema/colonic. Green juice slows down the detoxification process. Use a Slow Masticating Juicer. Suggested ingredients: 1 bunch of celery, 1 fennel, 1/4 bunch of parsley, 6 slices of ginger, the juice of 1 lemon, and a dash of cayenne powder for taste.
Coming off the fast is much more important than the fast itself, and must be done with prudence. This is the second phase of metamorphosis, which lasts 2 times the length of the fast, with the MFS being the first phase.
Congratulations on completing your MFS! These next few weeks and months are now crucial for the continued healing of the body, mind and spirit. Even when we break the MFS, the body is still cleansing. You might still release mucoid plaque, mucus and have kidney filtration when the fast is over.
Almost every single person faces challenges when breaking a long fast and may put his/her body in danger. We all do mistakes, but let’s be safe about them. Make room for small mistakes, as these are inevitable and are part of the learning process. However, AVOID the big mistakes, like your life depends on it. Remember to always be loving and gentle with yourself.
We strongly encourage everyone to keep their daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal dry fasting schedule (same as in the MFS protocol) part of their lives when they start eating again.
We also suggest looking into one of the Mini MFS Options as a lifestyle after a long MFS. Finding a balance between fasting and eating is the way to go for achieving maximum energy and for keeping cravings at bay.
Make sure your bowels are moving everyday Post-MFS (for the number of meals you are eating). Otherwise, assist them by taking Bowel Blaster Herbal Tincture and/or doing enemas/Colemas/colonics.
AVOID the following BIG MISTAKES, like your life depends on it:
- Dairy products, as they are the most mucus-forming and inflammatory foods (they plug up the whole body).
- Proteins, such as meats, beans, nuts and seeds, as they are hard to digest and eliminate. They also congest and deteriorate the kidneys and the joints.
- Grains, we say equal pains, as they are also mucus-forming and inflammatory. Grains are like glue and will stick to the newly-cleaned GI tract at the cellular level.
- Fats, especially oils, but also nuts, seeds and avocados, as they are mucus-forming and inflammatory.
- Isolates such as vitamins, minerals, chemicals and drugs, as they do not have a balanced chemistry. This includes processed foods, which are loaded with isolates.
- Stimulants such as salt, coffee, chocolate, sugar and alcohol (excluding herbal tinctures and herbal wines in proper dosage), as they weaken the adrenals. Replace the salt with seaweeds such as Dulse, Irish Moss, Kelp, Bladderwrack, Nori, etc., as they are the wild herbs of our oceans.
- Hot peppers, as they are they are mucus-forming and inflammatory. Cayenne would be the best choice, but keep it minimal and avoid if you are very acidic.
- Microwaved foods and drinks as they are lethal to all living beings. Unplug your microwave if you have one, or even better, get rid of it.
- Cooked tomatoes, as they are very acidic.
- Eating 3 meals per day, 7 days per week. It is best to eat a maximum of 1-2 meals per day, 1-6 days per week.
- Over-eating. Best to eat until satisfied and only when hungry.
- Eating late at night (right before bed). Best to finish your last meal at least 3-4 hours before bed.
- Improper food combining, such as combining sweet fruits with vegetables (leafy greens and/or root vegetables). Sweet fruits digest much faster than vegetables and are best eaten earlier in the day on an empty stomach. Combining them with vegetables and/or eating them after vegetables would cause fermentation to occur resulting in indigestion. Also, it is best to eat one type of fruit a meal (mono-fruit-meal) earlier in the day and then vegetables later in the day (at least 30-60 minutes after fruits).
Post-MFS Transition Plan:
Following the Post-MFS Transition Plan is a MUST after completing 1 week or more on full MFS to ensure safe transition back to eating and continued healing. If you have completed less than 1 week on full MFS, you may skip to “Week 6” plan (see below), however, you must always break your MFS with juicy fruits (one type of fruit per meal).
Always break your fast with juicy fruits such as melons, grapes, berries, acid or sub-acid fruits. Fruits are our species-specific food. They are the least karmic. They are the most cleansing and least obstructive foods because they are the easiest to digest and eliminate, thus allowing the body to continue detoxing. Nothing else matches fruits. Keep your diet high in fruits, if not all fruits, for at least the same amount of days you have fasted. Incorporate at least one meal of fruit per eating day. Fruits are best eaten on an empty stomach (otherwise wait a minimum of 4 hours after eating vegetables) and in their whole form (rather than juicing or blending), otherwise we end up having fermentation in a “not-so-clean” GI tract (an occasional fruit juice or smoothie is not an issue once the GI tract is cleaned). Always choose fresh, ripe, seasonal, and if possible, local or, even better, home-grown fruits. You may eat the fruits raw or cooked. Keep in mind it is best to eat one type of fruit per meal (mono-fruit-meal) for best digestion and elimination. Otherwise, you may combine fruits from the same fruit group. There are 4 fruit groups: Acid Fruits (include citruses, strawberries, pineapples and tomatoes), Sub-Acid Fruits (include apples, pears, grapes and mangoes), Sweet Fruits (include bananas, persimmons, figs and dates) and Melons (include watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew).
Some people may feel the need to ground unsettled emotions after a long MFS. Incorporating green juice in the first 2 weeks Post-MFS would help with grounding. Use a Slow Masticating Juicer. Suggested ingredients: 1 bunch of celery, 1 fennel, 1/4 bunch of parsley, 6 slices of ginger, the juice of 1 lemon, and a dash of cayenne powder for taste.
Weeks 2 & 3:
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, you may start adding a raw vegetable soup or a raw salad later in the day (at least 30-60 minutes after eating fruits). To make a raw vegetable soup, you may blend celery, spinach, parsley, ginger, seaweed powder and lemon juice (you may warm up the soup to less than 120°F). Note that greens are hard to digest, as we do not have the stomach to digest the cellulose in greens like herbivorous. Thus, greens do not have the detoxification power of fruits, unless they are herbs, which are God’s magic gift to man. For this reason, we recommend consuming greens occasionally, when desired.
Weeks 4 & 5:
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, same as Weeks 2 & 3, but you may start introducing steamed vegetables such as spinach and asparagus, along with the raw soup/salad.
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, same as Weeks 4 & 5, but you may start introducing baked root vegetables such as beets and sweet potatoes (avoid regular potatoes as they are constipating), along with the raw soup/salad.
If feeling bloated on a 100% fruit-diet a few weeks Post-MFS, consider adding green juices, steamed vegetables and/or fermented vegetables such as sauerkraut and kimchi.
Make sure your bowels are moving everyday. We are not looking for “nutrition” when breaking the MFS, but for foods that move bowels as fast as possible (use soaked prunes or prune juice when constipated).
Setting Your Next Goal:
In the weeks after you break your fast, we recommend setting the date for your next MFS. Once you have completed your initial deep cleanse (40-108 days), we suggest looking into one of the Mini MFS Options (see above) as a lifestyle. Finding a balance between fasting and eating is the way to go for achieving maximum energy and for keeping cravings at bay.
Please use the “MFS Lifestyle of Less is More” chart below as a refernce when breaking your MFS.
AS THEY SAY, ANY MAN CAN FAST, BUT IT TAKES A WISE MAN TO BREAK A FAST.
Now that you have food in your system, it is very easy for you to crave different types and flavours of food, even when you are not hungry. Your mind will play games with you. So be ready. The way to make peace with this is to:
- Always be loving and gentle with yourself.
- Remind yourself of your goals and why it is very important for you to heal.
- Learn about the power of your intent, emotions and spirit, which does not require any physical foods.
- Quite the mind and meditate every time you crave food. The answer is always within.
- Look into doing one of the Mini MFS Options as a lifestyle to help you practice fasting and clean minimal eating.
- It is very important to have sufficient fruits and vegetables around you and to plan your meals. This way, you are less tempted to reach for less-than-optimal foods.
- Pray before eating to thank the universe for the beautiful fruits and vegetables you have on your plate. Bless your food and enjoy every bite. AVOID checking emails, social media accounts, voicemails, text messages and anything that distracts you while eating (listen to 432 Hz music). Dedicate this time to feeding your emotional attachment to food.
- Take time to chew your food completely before swallowing it, as digestion starts in the mouth.
- Allow room for small mistakes, as this is part of learning, but AVOID big mistakes, like your life depends on it.
- Keep dry fasting part of your life (same schedule as in MFS protocol).
- Keep the MFS Tools you have acquired during the fast part of your lifestyle, such as breathing techniques (we highly recommend Buteyko method), exercising, living your dreams, meditating, etc.
- The key is to find your balance between fasting and clean minimal eating.
Anytime your eating goes off track:
- Love yourself even more because self-neglect is the reason you fell off in the first place.
- Review and/or modify your goals. Plan your MFS lifestyle. Look into doing one of the Mini MFS Options.
- The first few days of fasting are the most challenging. Remember, cravings are simply parasites living on the waste and wanting to eat. Assist your body with enemas/Colemas/colonics and drink 2-3 litres of the juice per day.
- After a few days, you will remember how simple MFS lifestyle is, not to mention all the benefits that come with it such as increased energy, creativity, time, financial savings, and last but not least the powerful physical, emotional and spiritual detoxification.
- Always break your MFS with juicy fruits. It is best to eat mono-fruit-meal earlier in the day and then vegetables (optional) later in the day. If doing a short MFS (less than 1 week), you may experiment with steamed vegetables and/or baked root vegetables, but always break your fast with juicy fruits. AVOID dairy, proteins, grains, fats, stimulants, processed foods, cooked tomatoes, over-eating, and eating late at night, and improper food combining.
- Eat your own (home-grown and/or store-selected) fruits and vegetables, instead of pre-pared food. Why? Because your food is grown and/or selected with all your intent and emotion to be the best for ripeness and quality. Your food is washed and dried properly. Your food is cut and/or cooked properly. Your food is properly combined. Your food is satisfying in every way. Your food is all about PLASMA LOVE.
- As MFS becomes a lifestyle, we master breaking the fasts, and find ourselves making better and better food choices.
The MFS is a very powerful detoxification system and a great tool to start a healthy, balanced, and clean lifestyle. The MFS is NOT for everyone. It is for those who will do what ever it takes, no matter what and no matter how long it may take and want to bring back peace, balance and correct conduct into their lives. The MFS requires courage, determination and faith in the ultimate unseen outcome. It calls for commitment to give up old, familiar, toxic habits and to take up new, unfamiliar, seemingly-difficult ones. Changing habits is one of the most challenging things to accomplish, but it sure is worth it. There is a fear factor involved in giving up old habits, even when we know they don’t serve us well. We pray that you do whatever it takes to start your path into a cleaner lifestyle. Do a minimum of 40-108 days on the MFS to clean your pipes, just like plumbers clean pipes, since our bodies are made out of pipes, both physical and emotional. Let’s keep our bodies obstruction-free and Plasma Love always flowing…
Sample Master Fast System Daily Schedule
|First thing within your drinking window||Drink Kidney Tea (1 cup maximum) with herbal tinctures (or take tinctures separately).|
|30 minutes after||Consume Plasma Pudding with Concord grape/lemon juice.|
|Next||Sip on the Concord grape/lemon juice. Drink 1-3 litres per day (if not a regular faster and clean minimal eater for a minimum of 2 years, then drink 2-3 litres per day).|
|Last thing within your drinking window (at least 30 minutes after the juice)||Drink Kidney Tea (1 cup maximum) with herbal tinctures (or take tinctures separately).|
Multiple enemas, or even better, a Colema or a colonic daily on the MFS is a must. Early mornings are great, otherwise anytime you prefer. Aim to do them within the daily drinking window, if possible. Avoid doing them during the weekly, monthly, and seasonal dry fasting days, as they would break the dry fast.
Follow the suggested daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal dry fasting schedule as in the MFS protocol (see “Dry Fasting” above). Adjust the dry fasting schedule to make it doable for you. Always start your 24-hour+ dry fasts with enema/Colema/colonic, then MFS Bubbly. Break your 24-hour+ dry fasts with MFS Bubbly, then enema/Colema/colonic 2 or more hours after “hydration” with Kidney Tea, then grape/lemon juice or coconut water option. Note it is best to break your 24-hour+ dry fast earlier in the day in order to have sufficient time for “hydration”. After the enema/Colema/colonic, get back on your daily routine and take the rest of the MFS ingredients.
All parts of the MFS are essential and crucial for your safety and success. Leaving out any part of the system does not make it a MFS.