What You Need
The first step is to buy all the ingredients.
100% Pure Concord Grape Juice (no chemicals or added sugar is best):
- The Concord grapes (queen of grapes) or other recommended juices do the work because they have the correct information once cooked (store bought pasteurised juice is cooked) ; this process brings the juice into a “higher order.” (By opening up its structure atomically to release its energy.)
- Any brand will do, organic not organic, from concentrate not concentrate; Do not over think it, they all work.
- Small, black, old wine-making grapes otherwise any dark grapes, black cherry, pomegranate, cranberry, Aronia, guava, watermelon or dark berry juices is also acceptable. There is an abundance of fruits in every country that can be used, dark colour is key, just test.
- Lemon juice, raw or cooked, activates the grape or other recommended juice creating a strong plasmatic field interaction by gradient.
- Use a few drops of lemon juice up to two lemons per quart/litre of cooked grape or other suggested juice to activate the fields.
- Lime or any other citrus may be used, but it is wise to still add some lemon.
- Cooked or pasteurised lemon juice is a stronger choice and will also work for activation with the grape or other suggested juices.
Plasma (Psyllium) Pudding™©:
- 1 Pound (454 g) of Psyllium Husk powder (not Psyllium Seed powder)
- 4 Tablespoons Activated Charcoal powder
- 4 Tablespoons Bentonite Clay powder
Using the recipe above, mix the 3 dry ingredients in a big container then take as suggested below under “Consume Ingredients”, “Psyllium or Plasma Pudding.”
Herbs may support the body during the MFS to allow deeper cleansing and regeneration for effectiveness and your safety.
The recommend brand is MFS Kidney Tea Formula
- Couch Grass
- Uva Ursi Leaves
- Lavender Flowers
- Nettle Leaves
- Parsley Leaves
- Astragualus Root
- Marshmallow Root
- Juniper Berries
We have a Master Herbalist, who prepares all of our herbal tincture formulas mixed on demand for you.
They are infused for 30-45 days in a 2:1 ratio of 50% organic sugar cane alcohol to wild crafted or organic herbs. We believe they are the best, most potent, and lowest prices on the market. We sell them for $72.00 CAD/herbal formula, buy MFS designed kits and save. Click here
We have over 60 herbal formulas to cover everything. Each formula has 6-20 herbs for a huge synergy and better effectiveness with all human traits and astrological signs.
Please let us know if you are a strict vegan before ordering. Buying herbs does not include support/coaching. For support/coaching, Gifts of $180-$900 or more are usual but I do not refuse anybody willing to do what ever it takes, no matter how long and no matter what after they have fully read everything and watched all videos.
You may choose one of following herbal tincture kits:
|Last Supper 12||Divine 9||Super 6||Star Formation 4|
|Bowel Blaster, Brain & Nerve 2, Circulation 3 (Lower & Upper), Glands, Heart to Heart, Kidney 1, Lymphatic 1, Liver & G/B, Longevity, Male or Female Reproductive, Parasite G-M, Pituitary||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Heart to Heart, Kidney 1, Liver & G/B, Longevity, Lymphatic 1, Male or Female Reproductive, Parasite G-M||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Kidney 1, Liver & G/B, Lymphatic 1, Parasite G-M||Bowel Blaster, Glands, Kidneys 1, Lymphatic 1|
After over 2 years of testing with many people’s feedback, we have found our MFS kits below cover a wide range, the Divine 9 will cover 60-70% of all issues and The Last Supper 12 will cover over 90% of all issues. The Super 6 is for a tight budget and Star Formation 4 is the absolutely minimum to do MFS. These last two kits are great for MFS Super Hybrid and MFS Hybrid.
For orders within Europe, please contact Peter Angel, you can PM him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peter.angel.77398.
Super Green Powder :
- You may add to your tea on fasts longer than 63 days only if you feel you need to.
- Remember any digestion will take away from a true fast as deep healing and balance can only be achieved by your own body.
- We sell 1 lb (454 grams) for $66.00
- Each 8 Gram Serving Contains:
- Chlorella 750mg, Barley Grass 1500mg, Spirulina 750mg, Broccoli 750mg, Beet Root 500mg, Carrot 500mg, Bee Pollen 750mg, Alfalfa 750mg, Grape Seed 750mg, Rose Hips 750mg, Stevia 500mg
What To Do
Now that you have gathered all the ingredients, you can now begin your MFS Journey. The second step is to consume the ingredients.
100% Pure Concord grape juice and lemons:
- Squeeze at least 1-3 fresh lemons (minimum of 3 drops for those sensitive to lemon) per 1 litre/quart of grape juice.
- Drink 1-3 litres/quarts of the grape/lemon juice per day. If you have not done at least a 40-day MFS, please drink 2-3 litres/quarts per day.
- Reminder: Drinking less is more aggressive and more effective but we need to drink enough.
- Sip and chew the juice all day (do not guzzle) in a 12-hour or less window (dry fasting is part of the system – read below).
- Sipping slowly and swirling the juice around in your mouth before swallowing mixing it with the saliva allows plasmatic field interaction to begin in your mouth for conversion.
- Never force yourself to drink a certain amount, listen to your body’s needs.
- Take 1- 4 Tablespoons of the Plasma Pudding with 1-2 cups (237-476 ml) of grape with lemon juice.
- Consume immediately or wait until it gels up and eat like “pudding” once daily (hence the name!).
- Tip: Take 15-20 minutes after tea/tinctures or first thing in morning, then wait at least 30-60 minutes to consume your tea/tinctures OR last thing in the day inside your drinking window.
- As it passes through our GI tract, it plasmatically is finding balance as it gently massages the villi, attracting all acids, plaque, toxins, sulphur, chemicals and parasites on its way out.
Kidney tea/herbal formulas:
- You can make a large batch of the kidney tea by adding approx 1 teaspoon of kidney tea per cup of water.
- Bring to a boil, shut off, let sit overnight, strain and refrigerate.
- When ready to consume, re-heat 1 cup (237ml) of the tea.
- Add 0.5ml-4ml (depending on your weight, please check chart here) of each herbal tincture to the hot tea for stronger fields which also lets the alcohol evaporate or,
- You have the option to take both the kidney tea and herbal formulas separately or with juice for children.
- Repeat 2 times per day at opposite ends of your drinking window.
- Drink this separate from the grape juice/lemons.
- You can drink it hot or cold, but add herbal tinctures when hot to remove alcohol esp if driving though not necessary.
- You can re-boil the herbs once or twice, but add a pinch of fresh herbs.
- You may also use spent herbs for making herbal tea for enemas.
- It is best is to use non-metal pots like glass, terracotta, ceramic, enamel coated, etc. for making the tea.
- For a change, you can add any veggies or any other herb you like (fresh/frozen/dry) using the kidney tea as the base to change flavours to your liking, bring all to boil, let sit overnight, drink cold or reheat. It basically turns like a broth/soup, which we strain so there is zero fibre.
- The broth is NOT meant to replace the kidney tea, only to add to it to help settle emotion. Making a separate broth and drinking more will only take away from MFS. V=P-O (Vitality = Power – Obstructions), or less is more.
Master Lui-Gino or any select MFS Specialists or people who have already done at least 40 days of MFS may be able to assist you along on Master Fast System Facebook page (an amazing support page) for support so everyone learns. It is very prudent to be guided during the detoxification process to gain the maximum benefits and avoid issues. Master Lui-Gino has more than 26 years experience with fasting, is a Certified Detoxification Specialist and a Keshe Space Ship Institute student for over 2 years. MFS is sound and works if you work the system and make it part of your lifestyle, remember its a 7-9 year journey.
Why should we make dry fasting part of our lives?
I keep referring to Arnold Ehret’s formula. Arnold Ehret created the equation Vitality = Power – Obstruction, (V = P – O). As soon as Obstruction (O) becomes greater than the body’s Power (P), which is derived from the breath, the body comes to a standstill. In simple terms, when you have obstructions, the body uses its power to try and remove them, when there are no obstructions, very little power is used, so vitality goes way up. Less is always more. Learn to adapt this law in your life.
Physical foods only give us less than 20% of our energy and most foods take more energy than they give. “Nutrition” is a man made illusion in our modern society. Remove all physical foods by fasting and the body heals. How does it do this? It is the subtle energies (plasma) of the Universe where we derive most of our energy or access to plasma within each cell. That is how the body heals. Remove all foods and give your digestive system a rest so you can tap into the cosmos with no obstructions. This is why dry fasting is as vast as the stars when it comes to healing. The cosmos subtle energies are way more powerful. Believe and tap into these sources. Make dry fasting part of your life. Train your body, mind and spirit to adapt to these laws in your life and you will move towards balance. This is how all other species throughout the universe do it as well as breatharians. Humans are the only species who eat other living species (plants or animals) in the whole universe. The animal kingdom on this planet is a reflection of man’s emotion. As soon as humanity stops eating other species and finds peace, the lion will lay with the lamb.
I have been practicing different types of fasting for over 26 years. I have been dry fasting and also stopped drinking water for over 3 years with the greatest results. I dry fast on average 16-18 hours daily, 48-72 hours weekly, 3 days monthly and min 5 days at every season change. That is at least 9 days per month or 116 days per year of no eating. This is part-time breatharianism, just living off of subtle energies of the plasmatic nitrogen in the air, sun and cosmos. As time goes on, I find that I cannot eat anywhere near what I used to and when I try to, I feel horrible. Less is always more. Love, peace and the new beginning for 2017. Everyone can do this, as everything is possible.
MFS includes dry fasting:
I like to do dry fasting, just air as long as possible, till your mouth is so dry you cannot take it, then go dry wet, taking maximum 1/2 doses of the herbal tinctures only and doing cold showers, baths or swimming. Also do oil pulling to help with dry mouth, do not drink. Dry fasting opens up channels that are not possible to open while consuming the juice and allows your cells to hydrate at the cellular level if you make it part of your life. For those new to the MFS or who does not have any fasting experience, start with minimal hours and increase when comfortable. Fasting hours include your sleep hours.
Below is the suggested dry fasting schedule on the MFS. For those new to dry fasting, start with minimal hours and increase gradually. Dry fasting hours include sleep hours.
- Daily dry: 12-20 hours– Start on the lower end and move up slowly over time (unless you have a minimum of 1-2 years of dry fasting experience along with a clean diet). 12-15 hours per day maximum if not a regular faster and clean eater for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Weekly dry: 24-48 hours– Start on the lower end and move up slowly over time (unless you have a minimum of 1-2 years of dry fasting experience along with a clean diet). 24-36 hours per week maximum if not a regular faster and clean eater for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Monthly dry: 72 hours– Do your best.
- Season change – 5 days of dry fasting for experienced people only. More than 5 days is not recommended without supervision and a minimum 1-2 years of dry fasting experience along with a clean diet.
*NOTE* “If not a regular faster and clean eater for a minimum of 1-2 years, please adhere to the low end of the suggested dry fasting schedule, even if you do *not* find the dry fasts challenging.”
We always Start the weekly or longer dry fasts over 24 hours with an enema then our “MFS Bubbly™©”. We end it with bubbly then enema about 2 hours later.
Different types of Dry fasting from absolute pure to other methods to help train anybody to go further and further past our comfort zones into an absolute dry dry. Dry fasting is where all the magic happens once we clean out all the garbage from our Gi tract with MFS. Mix and match any of these with MFS and Mini MFS Options maintaining a dry schedule as we share on MFS and once we go back to eating.
1st we have dry dry, absolutely no contact with any water liquids or foods, no washing etc for a certain amount of time.
2nd we have wet dry, where we brush teeth, wash, take showers etc but still not drinking any fluids or foods.
3rd we have wet dry with maximum 1/2 dose of herbal tinctures only twice daily no other fluids or foods.
4th we have semi dry, after going dry dry for as long as you can you take in 1/2 oz to 1 oz shots of kidney tea alternating with the grape juice every hour with no other fluids.
When breaking your dry fast:
- First drink your MFS Bubbly™©, then do an enema 2 or more hours after hydrating.
- To make the MFS Bubbly™©, combine these ingredients:
- 1 cup (237ml) of grape juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tablespoons (15-30ml) of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Use a big glass or large jar, as it will foam up and overflow your cup/glass otherwise. Once settled, drink it slowly.
- This helps cool the kidneys from acids the dry fasting has produced.
- You can then drink some coconut water (option) or the Concord grape juice/lemons over several hours to re-hydrate if less than a 5 day dry fast. If longer than a 5 day dry, sip on kidney tea for a day or 2 before drinking juice.
It is strongly recommended that you keep the dry fasts as part of your lifestyle for life after breaking the Master Fast, as it is the deepest form of cleansing for bashing cravings, reset, cellular hydration and balance.
When to break the dry fast:
- If its is very difficult to breathe
- If you have too much diarrhea
- If there is no urine output, understand how the body is working very intelligently while dry fasting, just be aware. No need to stop if you understand and trust.
- No more saliva
- Heart keeps racing over 100 beats per minute and will not go down
- Very low/high blood pressure
- So weak you can hardly move
- Very dizzy or vertigo
- Emotionally out of control
Be wise, be prudent, you do not have to be a hero, slow and steady finishes the race.
It takes a good clean diet for at least 1-2 years and at least 1-2 years of dry fasting regularly to go over 5 days safely.
Always use the MFS Bubbly™© (baking soda/lemon/apple cider vinegar mix) and enema/colonics to start and break your dry fasts.
Remember to practice all types of breathing, low deep shallow breathing is best for raising CO2 levels.
Watch this video Master Gino made while practicing deep breathing to re-balance yourself:
Mini Master Fast System™© Options
We have come up with Mini MFS options for newbies and for those who have completed 40-108 days on the MFS. Some of the admins have been experimenting with these various options and have reported great results.
Our hope is that these options would be less intimidating for those new to fasting. These options would also give you more freedom to choose a schedule that suits your needs. Everyone has different life circumstances and we are here to support you from the beginning on your healing journey.
Of course, we still encourage that everyone does at least 40-108 days on the MFS when ready. It is your journey. Take your time. We are here to love you and support you.
Please note that regardless of whether you are fasting or eating, the dry fasting schedule will always be the same as in the MFS protocol. As many of you know, we have always encouraged everyone to keep dry fasting part of their lives when they start eating again. So eating shouldn’t affect your daily, weekly and monthly dry fasting schedule.
We also found that these options are very balancing after a long MFS. Most people who have completed 108 days on the MFS know that eating everyday is not the way to go. However, most of us are not yet ready to give up food completely neither. So these options can become a lifestyle for those who want to achieve a balance between fasting and eating.
Finally, these Mini MFS options help us learn to break the fast properly. Every time we fast, the body becomes more sensitive to food. This will help us make better and better choices with food every time we break the MFS. For support on eating between the fasts, please join our sister group “Post – Master Fast System. Transition Tips and Info”.
For serious health issues, we highly recommend to go all out on pure MFS and LOAD up on herbal tinctures. We also recommend a Consultation for serious health issues.
MFS is NOT for everyone. It is for those who want to make massive changes in their lives and will do whatever it takes, no matter what and no matter how long, to bring back peace, balance and correct conduct as we work on the soul level with fields as the physicality is temporary.
What are the Mini MFS Options™©?
- MFS Hybrid™©: everything the same as MFS with 1 fruit and salad/raw soup meal at end of the day. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Star Formation 4, Super 6 or more).
- Super MFS Hybrid™©: everything the same as MFS with 1 cooked blended fruit (jam) with some lemon peel for your one meal per day. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Star Formation 4, Super Six or more).
- MFS Divine 9 Cycle™©: 9 days full MFS, 18 days eating, 9 days on, 18 days off, keep repeating. You may also double, triple or multiply these numbers as long as you stick with 9’s. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Divine 9, Last Supper 12 or more).
- MFS Alternate™©: 1 month on Full MFS, 1 month eating, keep repeating. You may adjust the number of days to make them shorter or longer, e.g. 1 or 2 weeks on, 1 or 2 weeks off. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Divine 9, Last Supper 12 or more).
- MFS Cascade™©: 1 day on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 5 days off, etc. till you get to 30 days on full MFS, then repeat or go on full MFS. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Divine 9, Last Supper 12 or more).
- MFS Weekly™©: MFS 6 days on, 1 or 2 days eating, repeat. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Divine 9, Last Supper 12 or more).
- MFS Mix and Match™©: mix and match any of the above options to suite your lifestyle for several months till you are ready to go for the 40-108 days on MFS. (Herbal kit Suggestions: Star Formation 4, Super 6 or more, if on Hybrids. Divine 9, Last Supper 12 or more, if on MFS).
*Our food suggestion on the “off MFS” days is always the Mucusless Diet (preferably raw).
Make sure your bowels are moving everyday on the MFS, we highly recommend to use enemas/colonics daily except on dry fasts as they are dry.
Doing enemas daily will only benefit and make your experience much more pleasurable during MFS. Also doing colonics by a therapist once a week during MFS will help remove much of the waste that has been dislodged from MFS.
You may do enemas using purified water, Concord grape juice/lemon (same as we drink), baking soda, juiced grasses or herbal teas. You may dilute as much or as little any of the suggestions with water. This keeps the bowels moving and will help when feeling very tired, in pain, emotional or feel like your burning up or dying because of loosened acids and toxins. So with any ill feelings, pains, tough to breathe etc, first thing we do, ENEMAS!
We highly recommend to do colonics or daily enemas to make your journey safe, more comfortable and effective.
Life Colonics in Toronto, ON
If you live in down-town Toronto, we highly recommend the services of Rana El-rass at Life Colonics
Life Colonics is offering colonics at a discounted rate for clients on the Master Fast ($60/session, instead of $90/session)
Light exercises, like brisk walking, biking, yoga, rebounding and stretching etc when your body has the energy are great, use it. Sometimes you need to push yourself a bit when you do not feel like doing yoga, you will feel better after.
Avoid strenuous exercises unless the kidneys are filtering well. If body requires rest, then rest, go to bed early.
Water, there is no need to drink water on MFS as the MFS provides sufficient hydration to the body. Actually, we do not recommend drinking any water, except when used to make herbal teas. Water actually dehydrates you at the cellular level. Cellular Hydration is about hydrogen not water. Heavy cooked food eaters, or eating salty foods will lead you to drink water but will never solve cellular de-hydration as it leads you spiraling into dehydration.
If you get hungry, you may take 1 teaspoon of unpasteurized honey or 1 teaspoon of maple syrup, 2-3 times daily maximum.
If you get cold, wear extra clothes and/or use a hot-water bottle in bed to keep warm. Also, saunas, hot sea salt/baking soda baths, end your showers with cold water etc. Also use your warming spices in your tea, eg Ginger, Cardamon, Cinamon etc. It is very important to keep warm. Cold water treatment helps.
(also know as healing reactions) can be anything from aches and pains to temporary blindness and paralysis in extreme cases of toxemia.
Understanding how the body heals. The Universe is always in motion as STAGNATION = DISEASE!
JUMP FOR JOY, you are on your way to healing. The lower the lows will only bring higher highs.
Other detox symptoms include:
- Skin rashes
- Blurred vision
- Hair loss
- Nails falling out
- Toothache or decay
- Joint pain
- Kidney pain
- Change in body temperature
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitation
- Erratic or racing heart
- Heart slowing down
- Cold/flu-like symptoms
- Strong emotions
- Tumors growing temporarily
- Frequent urination
- Weight-loss (don’t worry about losing waste)
- Weight- gain
- Feeling like you are dying
- and just about any other symptom
This is where trust and faith in Universal or Nature’s operating table is very important.
If you let the body do what it knows best without interfering, it can restore balance as everything is possible in the realm of MFS.
Our bodies have a self-healing system built in. Animals in Nature fast when sick or injured to allow their bodies to heal. As time goes on, the detoxification goes deeper and deeper, layer by layer, like peeling an onion, until you hit the centre of nothing. The emotions are where everything starts, seed of all dis-ease and the root of all dis-ease in physicality is in the Gi tract and lymphatic system.
MFS may bring up symptoms like intense cravings or unsettled emotions from the past. Embrace the detoxification symptoms when they surface and let them go.
We can assist the body during the healing process by fasting
Giving the stomach a complete rest puts all the body’s energy to healing.
Remember to give the body time to heal and rest as much as possible when tired.
Any-time you feel drained and out of energy or constipated, you can assist your body with enemas or colonics to help ease the detoxification process. You can do enemas using purified water, Concord grape juice/lemons, baking soda, grasses or herbal teas. This keeps the bowels moving and will remove the toxins that are making you feel weak.
If you are feeling pain or your kidneys are not filtering, use castor oil packs 3 days on and 3 days off on the pain site or on your kidneys. Use 100% cotton or flannel (with no colours or dyes). Soak the cloths in castor oil (a pinch of cayenne may be added), heat, put plastic on top and then use a hot water bottle to drive the oil into the area with the heat. Apply for 30 minutes or leave overnight. 3 days on, 3 days off, repeat. Here is a useful video:
You can also use an ice pack on the pain site for 5-10 minutes every hour.
If you have nausea/vertigo, alternate hot and cold packs on the back of the head (cerebellum area) for 5 minutes at least 9 times (start and finish with cold).
Use prudence. If you feel overwhelmed at any time, like you cannot breathe, use emergency services at a nearby hospital to stabilize yourself and get back on the healing process ASAP.
Feeling weak has nothing to do with not eating
You are getting sufficient so called “nutrition”, tons of infinite energy from MFS, more so than anything you have ever eaten before. All your weaknesses will come to the surface on MFS to be healed by your body (also known as detox symptoms or healing reactions).
If new to fasting you may feel dizzy or faint when getting up from bed or chair, please do get up very slowly each time during any fast. Use breath work and if feeling faint, sit or squat immediately and press your index finger firmly just under your nose upper lip area, press and hold firmly till you feel better while breathing slowly and deep through your nose.
Breaking the Master Fast System:
Coming off the fast is much more important than the fast itself, and must be done with prudence.
Congratulations on completing your MFS! These next few weeks and months are now crucial for continued healing of the body, mind and spirit. Almost every single person faces challenges breaking a long fast and may put his/her body in danger. We all make mistakes, but let’s be safe about them. Make room for small mistakes, as these are inevitable and are part of learning. However, AVOID big mistakes, like your life depends on it. Remember to always be loving and gentle with yourself. Even when we break the MFS, the body is still cleansing. You might still release mucoid plaque, mucus and have kidney filtration when the fast is over.
We strongly encourage everyone to keep their daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal dry fasting schedule (same as in the MFS protocol) part of their lives when they start eating again.
We also suggest looking into one of the Mini MFS Options (see above) as a lifestyle after a long MFS. Finding a balance between fasting and eating is the way to go for achieving maximum energy and for keeping cravings at bay.
AVOID the following BIG MISTAKES, like your life depends on it:
- Dairy products as they are the most mucus-forming and inflammatory foods (plug the body up and slow down detoxification).
- Grains, we say equal pains, as they are also mucus-forming and inflammatory. Grains are like glue and will stick to the newly-cleaned GI tract at the cellular level.
- Proteins, such as meats, beans, nuts and seeds, as they are hard to digest/eliminate and congest/deteriorate the kidneys and the joints.
- Fats, especially oils, but also nuts, seeds and avocados as they are mucus-forming and inflammatory.
- Isolates such as vitamins, minerals, chemicals and drugs as they do not have a balanced chemistry. This includes processed foods, which are loaded with isolates.
- Stimulants such as salt, coffee, chocolate, sugar and alcohol (excluding herbal tinctures and herbal wines in proper dosage) as they weaken the adrenals.
- Hot peppers, as they are they are mucus-forming and inflammatory. Cayenne would be the best choice, but keep it minimal and avoid if you are very acidic.
- Microwaved foods and drinks as they are lethal to all living beings. Unplug your microwave if you have one or even better get rid of it.
- Cooked tomatoes, as they are very acidic.
- Eating 3 meals per day, 7 days per week. Best to eat a maximum of 1-2 meals per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Over-eating . Best to eat until satisfied.
- Eating late at night (right before bed). Best to finish your last meal at least 3-4 hours before bed.
- Improper food combining, such as combining sweet fruits with vegetables (leafy greens and/or root vegetables). Sweet fruits digest much faster than vegetables and are best eaten earlier in the day on an empty stomach. Combining them with vegetables and/or eating them after vegetables would cause fermentation to occur resulting in indigestion. Best to eat one type of fruit a meal (mono-fruit-meal) earlier in the day and then vegetables later in the day (at least 30-60 minutes after eating fruits).
Below are our recommendations to help you make a smooth transition into eating after 40-108 days on the MFS and to ensure that your body continues to cleanse.
Post-MFS Transition Plan:
Always break your fast with juicy fruits such as melons, berries, acid or sub-acid fruits. Fruits are our species-specific food. They are the least karmic and the least obstructive food. Nothing else matches fruits. They are the most cleansing foods because they are the easiest to digest and eliminate, thus allowing the body sufficient energy to detox. Keep your diet high in fruits, if not all fruits, for at least the same amount of days you have fasted. Incorporate at least one meal of fruit per day. Keep in mind it is best to eat one type of fruit a meal (mono-fruit-meal) for best digestion and elimination. Fruits are best eaten on an empty stomach (otherwise wait 4 hours after eating vegetables) and in their whole form (rather than blending or juicing), otherwise we end up feeding the bad parasites in a “not-so-clean” GI tract (an occasional fruit juice or smoothie is not an issue once the GI tract is cleaned). Always choose ripe, seasonal, and if possible local fruits.
Some people may feel the need to ground unsettled emotions after a long MFS. Incorporating green juices in the first 2 weeks Post-MFS would help with grounding.
Weeks 2 & 3:
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, you may start adding a raw vegetable soup or a raw salad later in the day (at least 30-60 minutes after eating fruits). Note that vegetables are builders and do not have the detoxification power of fruits, unless they are herbs (God’s magic gift to man), which serve as both. Thus, vegetables are not the top food for cleansing and are best consumed occasionally when desired.
Weeks 4 & 5:
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, same as Weeks 2 & 3, but you may start introducing steamed vegetables such as spinach and asparagus, along with the raw soup/salad.
Best to keep your diet all fruits. Otherwise, same as Weeks 4 & 5, but you may start introducing baked root vegetables such as beets and sweet potatoes (avoid regular potatoes), along with the raw soup/salad.
If feeling bloated on a 100% fruit-diet a few weeks Post-MFS, consider adding green juices, steamed vegetables and/or sauerkraut.
Make sure your bowels are moving everyday. We are not looking for “nutrition” when breaking the MFS, but for foods that move our bowels as fast as possible (may use soaked prunes or prune juice when constipated).
AS THEY SAY, ANY MAN CAN FAST, BUT IT TAKES A WISE MAN TO BREAK A FAST.
Following 40-108 days on the MFS, many flavours will seem appealing. Now that your digestion is turned on again, it is very easy for you to crave different flavours and for over-eating to happen in the first few weeks, even though you are not hungry. Your mind will play games with you like never before. So be ready. The way to make peace with this is to remind yourself of the reason you did the fast in the first place and why it is very important for you to heal. We recommend looking at this everyday and meditating on it. Bless your food and enjoy every bite. Take time to chew your food completely before swallowing it, as digestion starts in the mouth. It is very important to have sufficient fruits and vegetables around you and to plan your meals, so you are less tempted to reach for less-than-optimal foods. Allow room for small mistakes, as this is part of learning, but AVOID big mistakes, like your life depends on it. Always be loving and gentle with yourself. Stay on a clean diet and keep dry fasting part of your life (same as in MFS protocol). Look into one of the Mini MFS Options above as a lifestyle to help you practice fasting and clean eating. Anytime your eating starts tracking away, jump back on a Mini MFS Option. The key is to feel comfortable with and enjoy both fasting and eating.
Practice various breathing techniques, walk barefoot in nature to ground yourself, stay busy living your dreams, exercise, etc.
The MFS is NOT for everyone. It is for those who want to bring back peace, balance and correct conduct into their lives. The MFS requires courage, determination and faith in the ultimate unseen outcome. It calls for commitment to give up old, familiar, toxic habits and to take up new, unfamiliar, seemingly-difficult ones. Changing habits is one of the most challenging things to accomplish, but it sure is worth it. There is a fear factor involved in giving up old habits, even when we know they don’t serve us well. We pray that you do whatever it takes to start your path into a cleaner lifestyle. Do a minimum of 40-108 days on the MFS to clean your pipes, just like plumbers clean pipes, since our body is made out of pipes. The MFS is a very powerful detoxification system and a great tool to start a cleaner lifestyle.
For private consultation, please click here MFS Specialist Protocol Guidance.
This is MFS in a nutshell.
- Daily dry fasting: 12-20 hours – Start on low end, move up slowly over weeks/months/years if not a regular faster and a clean eater for minimum 1-2 years.
- Weekly dry fasting: 24-48 hours – Start on low end, move up slowly over weeks/months/years if not a regular faster and clean eater for minimum 1-2 years.
- Monthly dry fasting: 72 hours, do your best (all dry fasting includes sleeping hours).
- Every Season change dry fasting: 5 days dry for experienced people ONLY (more than 5 days is not recommended without supervision and a minimum of 1-2 years of dry fasting experience with a clean diet). No enemas during dry fasting, we do not worry about bowel movements inside dry fasting. When breaking a dry fast over 24 hours, we end with the MFS Bubbly™©, then enema(s) a few hours later.
My MFS Schedule
I drink my 1st cup of kidney tea with minimum Divine 9 tinctures inside my tea at approx 12-1pm, wait 10-15 minutes (tea and tinctures 2 times daily).
Then I have my Plasma Pudding with Concord grape/lemon (lemon is an option for pudding) or prune juice, if I want bowel help.
Next, I sip on juice till 4-5 pm. 1-3 Litres daily, 1-2 lemons per litre/quart of grape juice.
Last thing inside my drinking window, I have my kidney tea and minimum Divine 9 tinctures at least 1/2 hour after my last sip of juice.
If I need to do enema, I try and do it inside this drinking window if possible or a little outside is okay. Early mornings are great or anytime you need to.
You can have a larger or smaller drinking/wet window each day. Adjust times hours to make it doable for you.
When starting the longer weekly dry fasts (24-36 hours or more), we start the dry fast with an enema, then drink the MFS Bubbly™©.
When breaking the dry fast, we end it with the MFS Bubbly™©, then an enema a few hours after hydrating with kidney tea then grape/lemon juice if less than 5 days dry. If over, wait till next day to drink the juice.
If you leave out any of the things listed here, you are not doing MFS. All parts are essential and crucial for your safety and success.
New faster’s need to be VERY cautious when getting out of bed or out of a chair, do it slowly to avoid feeling dizzy. If you feel dizzy, crouch down immediately and press firmly your finger under your nose upper lip and hold till you feel better.
- Burnt stick on organs/acupressure points
- Deep breathing
- Cool cloth/ice on back of neck
- Keep moving – light exercise esp on dry fasts
- To keep warm: rebound (9min) + dry brushing, hot water bottle, saunas
- Dry Skin Brushing
- Castor oil packs
- GANS plasma pain/health pads etc
- Essential Oils