- Improves energy and brings balance to the whole body.
- Practice all types of breathing.
- Here is a video that Master Luigi Gino Di Serio made while practicing deep breathing to re-balance the body.
- We highly recommend minimal deep breathing exercises or Buteyko breathing method to raise your CO2 levels, which enhances O2 utilization in the body. Incorporate this method into your lifestyle (twice a day, 5-10 minutes each).
- Here is a video on how to make and use the burnt stick.
- Always massage in clockwise motion.
- Massage congested and/or pain areas to bring balance to the body.
- Here is the link to a Massaging Cane, especially useful for massaging kidneys.
- Use on acupressure points. Here is a link to common acupressure points.
- To make Calcium Water, add 1-2 cups of Calcium Carbonate (limestone) to a large glass container with a lid (avoid plastic containers). We can under do the amount of Calcium Carbonate that we add, but we cannot over do it, so put in as much as fits the bottom of the glass container. Here is the link to the Calcium Carbonate we recommend.
- Add pure water to the Calcium Carbonate and cover the glass container.
- Use the purest water you can access to prepare Calcium Water. Filtered, or even better, distilled water would be great to use. Well water is also great. If tap water is the only option, you may ozonate it and/or add Activated Charcoal powder, Bentonite Clay powder, fresh herbs and/or GANS/Nano material. Here are the links to the Water Distiller and Ozone Generator we recommend.
- It takes a couple of days for the Calcium Carbonate to settle at the bottom the first time. It will settle faster (overnight) with subsequent fillings. Once the Calcium Carbonate has settled, pour the clear water on top (Calcium Water) into another glass container for storage. You may use some of the cloudy water, but it is best to let the Calcium Carbonate settle and use the clear water on top.
- We encourage using Calcium Water to make the Kidney Tea, for enemas and as a mouth wash.
Castor oil packs:
- On congested and/or pain areas.
- Use 100% cotton or flannel (avoid material with colours or dyes). Soak the cloth in castor oil (a pinch of cayenne may be added), place over target area, wrap the area with plastic wrap (to avoid staining) and then put a hot water bottle or a heating pad over the pack to drive the oil into the area. Apply for at least 45 minutes or leave overnight. 3 days on, 3 days off, repeat.
- Here is a useful video on how to prepare castor oil packs.
- This improves circulation and increases energy.
- Take a cold shower for 1 minute after a warm shower.
Dry skin brushing:
- It improves circulation and increases energy.
- For a few minutes first thing in the morning and before bed.
- Here is the Dry Skin Brush we recommend.
- This eases the detoxification process by helping you remove physical and emotional blockages that are making you feel weak. They are the first line of defence for any healing reaction.
- Avoid washing the colon in the middle of a long (more than 48 hours) dry fast, as we must “hydrate” for a few hours after a long dry fast.
- See “Bowel Movements“.
Plasma Pain Pads:
- Place a paper towel into a medium-size ziplock bag.
- Wet the paper towel with GANS/Plasma Water (see below), drain excess liquid and close the ziplock bag tightly. Now, the GANS/Plasma Pain Pad is ready to use.
- To use, place the GANS/Plasma Pain Pad under your bed sheet where you lay your head down. We also suggest placing it over any area in the body where you feel congestion and/or pain.
- First, please watch Master Lui-Gino Di Serio instructional video on how to make CO2/ZnO GANS.
- To make GANS/Plasma Water, fill a plastic container with 2 litres of distilled water mixed with 5 tablespoons of non-iodized sea salt (see first photo below). Here is the link to the Water Distiller we recommend.
- Extract a zinc cylinder from a zinc-carbon battery. Here is a good instructional video on how to extract the zinc cylinder from a zinc-carbon battery. Make a whole in the zinc cylinder with a sharp knife and hooked it with a hard wire to the top of the container so it is held half way above the water.
- Connect the zinc cylinder to the positive end of an AA battery through a double-ended crocodile clips cable. Make sure the crocodile clip does not touch the water. Here is the link to the double-ended crocodile clips cable we recommend.
- Purchase a Carbon Rod and connect it to the negative end of the AA battery through the double-ended crocodile clips cable. Here is a link to the Carbon Rod we suggest. If link is unavailable for your country, you may find the Carbon Rod at your local welding shop (ask for “gouging carbon rod”). Otherwise, you may use the small Carbon Rod extracted from the zinc-carbon battery.
- The GANS/Plasma will start forming at the bottom of the plastic container (white part on the bottom – see second photo below). You can collect the GANS/Plasma a few days after you start the process by pouring out the clear liquid on top (which can be reused to make a new batch), leaving behind the GANS/Plasma on the bottom. Then, pour out the GANS/Plasma into a glass bottle (see third photo below). Then, wash the GANS/Plasma by adding distilled water, letting the GANS/Plasma settle overnight, then pouring out the top clear water, which can now be used for enemas (Plasma Water – basically water energized by GANS/Plasma). Repeat the washing process at least 3 times. The washing process serves to remove the salt.
The collected GANS/PLASMA in the third photo below was washed many times. Now, the GANS/Plasma Water is ready to use.
We encourage using GANS/Plasma Water to make the Kidney Tea, add in small amounts (1-2 teaspoons) to the juice, for enemas and to make Pain Pads.
- Finally, top up the GANS/Plasma that’s left at the bottom in the bottle with distilled water to make more Plasma Water. You can use the GANS over and over for million years. GANS are an infinite source of energy.
Hot water bottle & cold cloth/ice pack:
- Alternate hot water bottle and cold pack on congested and/or pain area.
- Apply for 5 minutes each time, at least 9 times (start and finish with cold).
- Remember, movement is crucial, as stagnation is disease.
- Such as brisk walking, biking, yoga, rebounding (9 minutes) and stretching are great for warming up the body.
- Here are the Yoga Mat and Rebounder we suggest.
- Avoid strenuous exercises if you are not used to them. If you are used to them, start slow.
- Avoid strenuous exercises unless the kidneys are filtering well (to check for kidney filtration pee in a clear glass jar and check for sediment, mucus or particles in the urine).
Rest, nap and/or sleep:
- When you feel the necessity. If body requires rest, then rest, nap and/or go to bed early.
- 10 minutes on, 1 minute cold shower, and repeat 2-4 times. This improves circulation and removes congestions.
- Avoid saunas while dry fasting and at least 2 days after breaking the dry fast.
- Here is a Portable Sauna that you can use at home.